VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not post useless, off topic comment in this thread. My God, folks, make a new thread with random questions that have nothing to do with the thread.

Here's a screenshot of the speeds from my 2gbit NL VPS... Filesonic, Fileserve, UploadStation and Wupload speeds are there...

946f65.png

Yup, I get really awesome speeds from their server, and the customer support is great too. Believe me, they really look after their clients and help them with whatever problems they have whatever it takes...

You won't regret getting a hosting from them...

My VPS is down too, but my control panel says it's online. At any rate, the VPS isn't accessible right now...

Update: The control panel is now offline as well...

No mate Currently we accept only Paypal and AlertPay however we are working to introduce more payments gateways soon.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I hope the announced IP change doesn't cause any data loss. I don't really welcome the idea of doing another total reinstall just 3 days after the last one...

Fingers crossed now....

I need VPS for rapidleech.. Me and two my friend using this VPS...

Can you provide us a stable VPS with low downtime?

Also can you tell me is this port speed shared or guaranted for each VPS?

I need VPS for rapidleech.. Me and two my friend using this VPS...

Can you provide us a stable VPS with low downtime?

Also can you tell me is this port speed shared or guaranted for each VPS?

You can try our VPS and test the stability yourself, we have 48 hours no question asked refund policy.

and about speed, we provide 2Gbit uncapped port which is shared among clients and we host max 12 clients per node.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Would you install your rapidleech on my VPS?
I'm going to buy a custom VPS next friday :)
Can I run Win XP in virtual box on my VPS?

Greetz

Would you install your rapidleech on my VPS?
I'm going to buy a custom VPS next friday :)
Can I run Win XP in virtual box on my VPS?

Greetz

Yes we can install rapidleech for you
We don't offer windows OS yet, but if you are going to install windows in any sandbox/virtualPC then yes you can

Regards
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back