Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLow

Banned
Banned
Just wondering, Is anyone here from Syria i just heard what happened with all the chemical weapons and the US being on the brink of war with Syria,

I don't watch TV much so i was not aware so much is going on.

What is your take on everything ?

200 comments
Obama is just a puppet of Israel, any president who comes in to office will be the puppet of Israel, does what they say. For example, he wants Larry Summers as the next Federal Reserve chairman are you fucking kidding me that retard?

If this moron comes in then America will have another major crash worse than 2008.

Last edited:
Lets just bomb the whole fucking world, until everyone is dead. Peace is guaranteed. Why waiting, it will work 100%.

I completely agree and i am waiting for a huge disaster to clear all humans including who lives in space station too.

It's highly irritating to see these pictures of bombs being launched and talks of "Stocks" soaring through the roof. We don't start these fucking wars, we end them.

Like war in Afghan and Iraq? When do you stop them, actually? You are there for like 10 years, killed more than a million people, invaded country under excuse they have weapon of mass destruction. So, when do you finish the war? When is this war, ''eye for an eye'', for 3000 people, going to end? Because you are ending them, right?

Btw, complain about your irritation to one million + people, US soldiers killed in foreign country, Iraq...
It could work, you know.

Imagine, keeping a peace with Tomahawks, F16s, and drones. Fucking hilarious. Lets just bomb the whole fucking world, until everyone is dead. Peace is guaranteed. Why waiting, it will work 100%.

Saddam Hussein was a blunder. We put him into power and he let it go to his head. Invaded Kuwait, so we killed approximately 100,000 of his soldiers to get him out of there. The casualties from the Iraq Gulag which was during Saddam's reign could tally over 500,000. From people who just disappeared. Not even counting the hundreds of thousands that were buried out in the desert (mass graves). This guy wasn't a good guy, there were indeed Terrorists occupying Iraq and maybe there weren't any WOMD's, but maybe there were. Could have easily smuggled them out of Iraq. In any case, he deserved what he got, his death by hanging for all the murders, oppression and invasions he had during his tenure. We should no longer be there in Iraq at this time, I am against our current occupation.

Why bomb the whole world when you can end the war in certain regions by decimating one specific side? If there are two sides and we destroy one side, who is there left to fight? War is not fun by any means, but it is necessary.

Obama is just a puppet of Israel, any president who comes in to office will be the puppet of Israel, does what they say. For example, he wants Larry Summers as the next Federal Reserve chairman are you fucking kidding me that retard?

If this moron comes in then America will have another major crash worse than 2008.

Again with the puppet of Israel. We protect Israel as we would any other one of our allies. It's just that Israel is hated by many more nations than say Canada or Mexico. If Canada was hated as much as Israel, then people would call Canada our puppet.

Fact is we put Israel back on the map, because we believe in Israel and were not just going to allow it to be decimated while we have the power to stop it.

And yes Larry Summers is an idiot, and Barack Obama is a puppet, but not by Israel's beckoning call.

Last edited:
Saddam Hussein was a blunder. We put him into power and he let it go to his head. Invaded Kuwait, so we killed approximately 100,000 of his soldiers to get him out of there.

So what you essentially say is: If Saddam *just* did what the US supported, like the use of chemical weapons against iranian & kurdish people, then there would be no problem.

maybe there weren't any WOMD's, but maybe there were

There were no WMD's in Iraq, everyone knows this. So stop this shit already.

We should no longer be there in Iraq at this time, I am against our current occupation.

You can't even justify the initial invasion by what's left: If you want to invade every country with massive human right violations, you still have a lot of work to do.

Why bomb the whole world when you can end the war in certain regions by decimating one specific side? If there are two sides and we destroy one side, who is there left to fight?

Yeah decimating - that's your language. All in the name of god, like you say you believe in (while you allegedly not believe in religion LOL).

You are disgusting and I don't want to waste my time ripping apart all your other nonsense and false information.

To0l

I do not appreciate your response Moe.

I've shared opinions and facts. There is no need to call me out of character, manipulating my handle and to call me disgusting because of my beliefs.

Last edited:
Calling someone disgusting for the fact that the person talks about decimating people is an infraction? What a kindergarten this is.

Td0wh8E.png

Calling someone disgusting for the fact that the person talks about decimating people is an infraction? What a kindergarten this is.

Did I call you disgusting? Did I say I would decimate you?

NO. I didn't.

I would decimate anyone who is harming innocent people - killing them in droves, bad people need to be decimated.

Last edited:
Did I call you disgusting? Did I say I would decimate you?

NO. I didn't.

...?!

I would decimate anyone who is harming innocent people - killing them in droves, bad people need to be decimated.

So I guess you have a personal list of countries the US should invade right now. Please post this list for us. So members of this forum can learn something and ask government for military intervention!

Do you not bother to read any of the posts in this thread? Or are you just making things up as you go?

If you would have bothered to read this you would have gathered that I am against bombing Syria. But.... If it does happen, then so be it, at least it will stop the killings of a Government on it's own people.

I don't have a list of nations we should decimate. I would much rather prefer to stay out of the worlds business, because everyone is so ungrateful, let them see how it is without our generous donations, food, money, medicine and physical threat to keep balance in many regions.

I am against bombing Syria. But.... If it does happen, then so be it, at least it will stop the killings of a Government on it's own people.

No contradiction at all!

I don't have a list of nations we should decimate. I would much rather prefer to stay out of the worlds business, because everyone is so ungrateful, let them see how it is without our generous donations, food, money, medicine and physical threat to keep balance in many regions.

Okay since everyone is so ungrateful these days, you'd now rather let the bad guys harm innocent people - killing them in droves. The generous helper of humanity becomes an ostrich with the head in the sand, at least until the world community recognizes what good we have done! lol

You make no sense.

// And you know it...

You're attempting to twist my words around for some reason.

I've stated in the beginning of this thread that I would prefer if we did not bomb or invade Syria. Simply because the international community doesn't want us doing these things anymore, and to be honest I'm kind of sick and tired of paying my tax money towards ungrateful individuals. Sick of spending my tax money on putting potential good leaders in power who turn out to be horrible anyways, and on training groups who wind up blowing up our buildings.

I am all for stopping people from killing, and for helping the world with aid, and for doing what we can.

But there's always an outcry for us to stop, that we seem to be making things worse. So I say as a result of that outcry, that we cease all of our donations, all of our assistance, and then people will realize the sheer impact that we have on the world.

Until then, there's always going to be people boohooing about the USA.

But when the bombs drop (and they will drop) on the Government buildings and it ends the war in Syria, it will be a good thing for the people of Syria.

Why don't you move to a place like singapore so you dont have to pay such high taxes, in fact if you give up u.s. citizenship and become stateless but a resident of Singapore. You can earn tax free money if the money comes from non singapore based sources. Even day trading of any exchange while in Singapore is tax exempt.

You're attempting to twist my words around for some reason.

No not at all. In a previous thread you gave a great speech saying a nuclear bomb on Iran and any other bad country would be sufficient (which would decimate thousands of civilians). Later on you tried as always to lessen that statement in the sense of "after all we only want to help everyone if we can"...

And now you want to tell me that you care about the people of Syria.

I would prefer if we did not bomb or invade Syria. Simply because the international community doesn't want us doing these things anymore

Isn't it a little strange to NOT help people in need (like you claim they are) just because the international community doesn't like to see it (like you claim)? Shouldn't your alleged strong conviction succeed here in order to do a good thing and help the innocent people?

But when the bombs drop (and they will drop) on the Government buildings and it ends the war in Syria, it will be a good thing for the people of Syria.

Why is it a good thing? The chemical attack from Assad is no proof like you say yourself. So let's rule that out.

Fact is, without international involvement (not including the already happening support for the terrorists), Assad will win this war. The majority of people are behind Assad. Syria is a secular state. Minorities are protected by constitution. If the so called rebels come to power ethnic cleansing will happen and it's already partially happening right now. You obviously support the people you surely hate so much (Al-Queada and several other terrorist groups). Or is your prefered vision to first erase the Syrian government to "help" the people and then fight the islamic extremist to help the people once more?

Earlier you said:

the war in this country has already resulted in about 80,000-100,000 casualties. Things don't seem to be getting any better so it would indeed be best if the Government is toppled in an attempt to end this nonsense.

The casualities of 100,000 does not only include civilians by the way. Anyway, what caused these casualities? The west is supplying the terrorists from the very beginning. That means they are actively increasing the casualities. Assad is defending the country from western/saudi-funded terrorists and you say to stop this nonsense the west should intervene. Is that logical?

Well said Moe. Very strong points made above!

Like I've stated several times throughout this thread: I do believe that we shouldn't be getting involved in Syria. Especially because we don't really know whose who and what's going on.

I do recall the Nuclear Bomb statement and I recanted that because I was a bit flustered at the time I said it.

I will say this though. If and when we decide to wipe out the Government or the Terrorists/Rebels whatever you want to call them, whichever side we determine to attack, it will be hopefully be for the best and end a war that's killed so many already. That's the hope anyways.

Very strong points made above!

No not simply strong points but directly ripping apart your quoted statements and the unquoted related ones.

Like I've stated several times throughout this thread: I do believe that we shouldn't be getting involved in Syria. Especially because we don't really know whose who and what's going on.

Slowly paddling back now? You've said earlier:

a problem that should be handled by the Syrians themselves, but doesn't appear to be happening because there's a government in power that refuses to give up control and will resort to any means necessary to retain that power.

Clearly implying here Assad is the problem.

I will say this though. If and when we decide to wipe out the Government or the Terrorists/Rebels whatever you want to call them, whichever side we determine to attack, it will be hopefully be for the best and end a war that's killed so many already. That's the hope anyways.

Don't think you can in any way fool people with brain by making such general statement everyone agrees with + showing fake respect (i.e. admitting a defeat) for posts that destroy your statements. After all you utterly failed to show this alleged strongness earlier by giving me an infraction point instead of overlooking this minor infraction (if it is one at all?!) and respond with proper arguments instead.

Quite the contrary Moe. You made statements that directly coincided with what I have been saying this whole time. You just worded them differently, took bits and pieces of my various responses out of context and had a field day.

In one of my very first responses... I stated that due to inconclusive evidence as to who exactly the perp is behind the Chemical attacks that the USA shouldn't pick a side. I stated that we shouldn't bomb Syria for that reason and for many other reasons (some of which are personal views and some are shared by the international community).

Now, in regards to your infraction that you so rightfully deserved. Insulting any member, regardless if they are staff or not is going to get you one of those each and every time. I've had plenty of debates with people, and none of which have I had to infract. You couldn't even make it past your first response without getting out of character and breaking rules. So kudos to you (y).

Quite the contrary Moe. You made statements that directly coincided with what I have been saying this whole time. You just worded them differently, took bits and pieces of my various responses out of context and had a field day.

LOL

In one of my very first responses I stated that due to inconclusive evidence as to who exactly the perp is behind the Chemical attacks - that the USA shouldn't pick a side.

Liar. While you said to better not get involved in the war, you still clearly picked a side:

There is no concrete evidence that shows that the Syrian Government or the Rebels of being the perps behind the chemical attack.

[...]

I personally don't think that we should get involved. We try to patrol the world and personally my tax dollars should continue to be used here at home and abroad for reasons other than war.

[...]

On another note, I do believe that we will be striking against the Syrian Government simply because the war in this country has already resulted in about 80,000-100,000 casualties. Things don't seem to be getting any better so it would indeed be best if the Government is toppled in an attempt to end this nonsense.

Also in another post:

People seem to forget that the Syrian government has been killing it's own people 100,000+ casualties and counting.

Implying again that Assad is the problem and that intervention is justified.

The quoted statements in combination with this one says it all:

Why bomb the whole world when you can end the war in certain regions by decimating one specific side? If there are two sides and we destroy one side, who is there left to fight? War is not fun by any means, but it is necessary.

Are you trying to fool yourself now?

Intervention is justified in the event that we do intervene.

There have been 100,000+ deaths that have been counted so far. Chemical warfare is being used and the violence doesn't appear to be ending anytime soon. If we do decide to strike, it'll be for the best because hopefully it will end the bloodshed.

Your having a seriously hard time comprehending what I've been saying. You can't seem to figure out how I can say that I personally don't want to go into Syria, but can see it being a good thing if we do. It's not that hard to understand buddy. People can like Vacationing in Cancun, but hate going to Mexico.

BTS%20ADHD.jpg

Again, why are we talking so much about this? :| This is a serious thing alright but what can we do about it anyways? (Other than talking and fighting among ourselves?).

If you all seriously want to stop this thing, Lets do something... We are webmasters alright. Create a website that becomes an online campaign and lets see what the world has to say. The vote will be given to the good and we can get the governments to stop their extra unnecessary activities.

Simple, Sweet & effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back