Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLow

Banned
Banned
Just wondering, Is anyone here from Syria i just heard what happened with all the chemical weapons and the US being on the brink of war with Syria,

I don't watch TV much so i was not aware so much is going on.

What is your take on everything ?

200 comments
i watch Syria's news every day.
Just let you know the poor souls were experiencing hell for years, now its about to turn to armageddon for them if USA, Britain, France .... actually invade them. on the other hand China and Russia have warned the west this will face serious consequences for them if they invade Syria . I feel soooooo sorry and sad for the Syrian people caught between the crossfire of the Army and free Syrian army and now add to it the possible intervention of west.
Everyone deserves peace and calm, not just the USA or EU -_-
War has never ever been the solution !
==========================
Dont Expect to see any Syrian here... they have been caught off from Net for a very long time . most of the cities dont even have the basic utilities such as electricity or water now ! everything is in shambles !

Last edited:
Yeah i know i agree,

My personal thoughts are why cant be just go take that dick head leader out that used weapons aginst his own people ? :| and leave the people in harm alone.

mate dont let them feed propaganda too you . Its not really clear who used Chemical weapon ?!! everyone says the other did !

some say even USA is behind this to create a false excuse to invade them once and for all , finally Israel is surrounded by countries who all have good relation with Israel and USA, so Isreal gets the protection they want .also USA May want to get as close as possible to Russia !

There is not truth here mate ! just ppl dying for the sake of governments !

I am not from Syria, but everyone knows what happened there. Terrorists used chemical weapons against civilians, and everyone knows that except USA, UK and France. If NATO attacks Syria, Russia will have two choices: to protect a very valuable friend (who buys russian weapons more than 50 years, and where Russia have access to Mediterranean Sea), or to reject to help them. If Russia decides to help them, then WWIII will start: NATO against Russia and China.

NATO should wait until UN finish the job, and get all evidence, then we can judge them.

I don't understand what USA have to do in Syria, when their allie Saudi Arabia have ridiculous laws, and no one attack them. And also Saudi Arabia funded terrorists, and what i know USA "doesn't" cooperate with the terrorists.

He wasn't the one that used the chemical weapons it was the syrian rebels that are allied with Al Qeada. The U.S. has been backing Al Qeada on and off again since at least the late 90's when they supported the terrorists against Serbia.

As for Russia and China saying that there will be serious consequences for the west if there is a war they are lying. Both have nothing to gain by defending syria in a war. Its just a bluff to protect the money they get from arms sales.

There is no concrete evidence that shows that the Syrian Government or the Rebels of being the perps behind the chemical attack. Pretty much it's been conceived that it was the Syrian Government because the thoughts are that the rebels don't have the means to achieve such an attack.

For all we know it could have been an isolated terrorist incident, an act by a foreign country, or an isolated act by individuals. There are too many possibilities that could have occurred.

The United States will not invade Syria, but rather are thinking about launching missiles and decimating key political points in an attempt to kill and destroy the Syrian Governments leaders and officials. There won't be a single soldier that steps foot into Syria.

I personally don't think that we should get involved. We try to patrol the world and personally my tax dollars should continue to be used here at home and abroad for reasons other than war.

On another note, I do believe that we will be striking against the Syrian Government simply because the war in this country has already resulted in about 80,000-100,000 casualties. Things don't seem to be getting any better so it would indeed be best if the Government is toppled in an attempt to end this nonsense.

As far as Russia is concerned, they condemned the USA if it indeed implements actions against Syria without getting consent through the UN. The thing is that there have been too many deaths here and countries like Russia and China don't want to do anything to intervene. Therefore we've stated on record that we are not bound by any single entity and in cases such as this we will act accordingly.

Nobody is happy with war, there will always be two sides to the coin.

As of right now there's been nearly 100,000 killed which is ridiculous in any regard. So if we do launch missiles to destroy the government that continues to fight it's own people, then so be it.

For WJunction Mega Quiz Night:
Decode:
4e6a67334e4463304e7a41794e544d7a4e4445795a6a4a6d4e7a41324d54637a4e7a51324e544d794d6d55325a6a63794e6a63795a6a59314e6a55305a6a51344e4759325a4455774e546b3d0a

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrorists, Syrian army, Civilians are all irrelevant to USA, Nato or Russia. its the Syria's Geo and location that matters ! So close to Israel closest friend of USA, yet an ally of Russia . This sounds problematic for both sides ! Israel might also be pushing the USA to do this for all we know .
To them all these people dying , suffering is irrelevant ! both Russia, USA, Israel, Frace , Nato, they dont care at all !
==================
BTW Saudi Arabia is USA's faithful dog XD . fixing the oil market on USA whim, executing order to disrupts OPEC decision to raise the price. buying Billions of $ worth of armaments from USA every now and then . Heh of course USA wont bother with SA. they are a good dog !

New trick of the leaders of the United States in order to destroy the Middle East, especially the Arab world
As it did before in Iraq with Saddam Hussein on the grounds that it has nuclear weapons!!!
Can you tell me where nuclear weapons discovered by the United States in Iraq?!?!
Leaders in the United States take advantage of the lives of their soldiers in order to achieve their personal goals

I am not from Syria, but everyone knows what happened there. Terrorists used chemical weapons against civilians, and everyone knows that except USA, UK and France. If NATO attacks Syria, Russia will have two choices: to protect a very valuable friend (who buys russian weapons more than 50 years, and where Russia have access to Mediterranean Sea), or to reject to help them. If Russia decides to help them, then WWIII will start: NATO against Russia and China.

NATO should wait until UN finish the job, and get all evidence, then we can judge them.

I don't understand what USA have to do in Syria, when their allie Saudi Arabia have ridiculous laws, and no one attack them. And also Saudi Arabia funded terrorists, and what i know USA "doesn't" cooperate with the terrorists.

that is true lots of muslims from bosnia are in syria on the terorist side

Not sure where Saudi Arabia came into the mix here lol. As far as the oil prices are concerned, I'm not sure if you remember this or not, but the United States used to determine the price of oil world-wide until the early 80's when OPEC was formed to make it a more balanced approach. Since that time we decreased our output and became a service industry rather than a production society and allowed countries like Saudi Arabia to reap the rewards. I don't see how it's bad that we spread the wealth around a little bit?

We wouldn't even be having this discussion if there wasn't chaos in Syria right now. So I don't see how you can say that the deaths are not related. There would be no reason to intervene if not for the consistent blood shed. There seems to be no end to the violence that is taking place.

Just because were the largest Christian nation on the planet, and the one that restored Israel to it's statehood doesn't mean were being told what to do. Quite the contrary. We just stand our ground on our beliefs in the regard that Israel should be left alone. Were extremely vicious in that regard and don't take threats to Israel lightly in the least. Were not going to invade Syria and turn it's flag into Red, White & Blue though.

There's always some secret agenda, I do agree with you on that. But as of right now, what I know to be 100% true is that there have been 100,000 deaths and it doesn't appear to be stopping any time soon. That's a real problem, a problem that should be handled by the Syrians themselves, but doesn't appear to be happening because there's a government in power that refuses to give up control and will resort to any means necessary to retain that power.

The United States will not invade Syria, but rather are thinking about launching missiles and decimating key political points in an attempt to kill and destroy the Syrian Governments leaders and officials. There won't be a single soldier that steps foot into Syria.

Same like in Yugoslavia (Serbia) 1999. You destroyed everything in my country, and what now?! Damages were more than 100 billions. You protected the terrorists in our south province Kosovo and Metohija. Maybe we killed 10-20 civilians there, but what you did? Destroyed everything, plus atleast 8000 dead Serbs (civilians) without any reason, more than 300.000 Serbs who left Kosovo and Metohija after 1999!

As of right now there's been nearly 100,000 killed which is ridiculous in any regard. So if we do launch missiles to destroy the government that continues to fight it's own people, then so be it.

Are you kidding me??? Own people??? Where did you read it? Do you know that more than 50.000 terrorists come to Syria every month. Do you know that they get money from Saudi Arabia, Israel, NATO?!

there is no secret agenda, US is in the war against islam to protect israel, but they choose terorist to do dirty work for US government, like in libya, ex-yugoslavia now in syria

Hi Matijasevic, how are you?

I know where you stand in regards to the Yugo/Serbian war, we've had our rounds with that. There was nearly 140,000 casualties in that war of which we contributed to less than 8,000 and put an end to the war. It is sad that there are billions in damages and that there are buildings in disrepair. However, there is no longer war, mass killings and blood running in the streets.

At the end of the day I think human life is worth much more than $100 billion and a city left in ruins.

People are alive, your
War is over.

Last edited:
Fine.

There was nearly 140,000 casualties in that war of which we contributed to less than 8,000 and put an end to the war.

140.000? Another lie. Both sides had around 6000 dead, Serbia around 1000 soldiers, and around 5000 dead terrorists.

And as Mostaras said, nothing is finished here.

wJunction is the perfect domain alright. :|

WebmasterJunction changes to WartalksJunction. Period.

Just have to say one thing, May the best happen and May people live in peace and harmony. What has happened cannot be reverted but what can happen can definitely be stopped. Let the good live over the bad.

kthxbai.

Hi Matijasevic :)

I know where you stand in regards to the Yugo/Serbian war, we've had our rounds with that. There was nearly 140,000 casualties in that war of which we contributed to less than 8,000 and put an end to the war. It is sad that there are billions in damages and that there are buildings in disrepair. However, there is no longer war, mass killings and blood running in the streets.

At the end of the day I think human life is worth much more than $100 billion and a city left in ruins.

People are alive, your
War is over.

A better outcome could have been achieved if the U.S. and nato would have backed serbia which was the good guys and given them special forces troops to help them out as well as intelligence services and airpower to defeat the terrorists.

A better outcome could have been achieved if the U.S. and nato would have backed serbia which was the good guys and given them special forces troops to help them out as well as intelligence services and airpower to defeat the terrorists.

They might have done that, but the rape camps that were established as part of the ethnic cleansing really didn't hit too well here in the states.

All problems in world due to USA & israel. They want to rule all over the world
What they got in iraq ???? nothing
what they got in Afganistan???? nothing

Americans are lossers. They spend their money , weapon & army for show that they have something
poor peoples. DID they know how many debt americans have ???
where US economy is going????
who is controlling american???
how many troops lost their lifes ???
crime rate of american???
lot of question on which americans dont want to think.
They only want to kill inocent peoples .

Everything is not forever, Oneday americans will cry because they are following wrong peoples

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back