SUBYSHARE.COM 60% PPS /Ranking system

515 comments
there is a small speed, then the speed stops and the progress bar of the remote boot no longer moves

what happens?
, why do not you fix the bug

the administrator add my contact icq 724203825 in the black list and is no longer responding

dear administrator and you did not forget that I'm a premium user for four years you? (starting in 2017 year)
2018-05-01_220604.jpg

I spent a lot of money to activation a four-year premium account since I was counting on further cooperation with you, what you did there with your servers?, you either correct the error or return me my money

Do not force me to create a topic on a forum called "Subyshare.com scammer!!!"

All the same I hope for your decency and further cooperation

Hello.
I can upload files only through a proxy server, and through my native ip address I can not upload files, you blocked access to file uploading through the Russian Federation.

I think it's not safe to upload files through a proxy server, because through the proxy server my logs on this server are determined and therefore my account can hack or hackers can delete my files.

Unblock please access to uploading files through the Russian Federation,
earlier everything was fine, but now you have made some kind of coordinated changes and I can not upload files via my native Russian IP address,my ip dynamic.

https://tickets.subyshare.com/tickets.php?id=7344
Create Date: 05/01/2018 11:41 pm

@tolik23081999 : you are a very annoying person .Yesterday our technician connected to your computer to fix your issue ,but when he was doing it ,he got disconnected from your computer .Let chat with him to continue the fixing .

Back