SUBYSHARE.COM 60% PPS /Ranking system

515 comments
Update : From 01 Feb 2022 we change our payment schedule to weekly , all payout will be processed on Friday night weekly .

Last edited:
Sorry , I think we can not work together again , you can choose another file host to try .
I'm too, after next message:
"Hello ,
Your account affiliate is disabled and all your files were removed due to too many DMCA complaints from your posts.
Thank you for your working with us for a long time. But now we can not support you anymore.
Best regards,"
And said Bye Subyshare...

I'm too, after next message:
"Hello ,
Your account affiliate is disabled and all your files were removed due to too many DMCA complaints from your posts.
Thank you for your working with us for a long time. But now we can not support you anymore.
Best regards,"
And said Bye Subyshare...
I wish you come back again for subyshare because subyshare is very good filehost.
if they did anything with your account thn i m sure something should be valid reason.
so if they did its mean something is wrong which is mean you should not repeat that thing again.

Post automatically merged:

I m very happy subyshare generating lot of sales and we are waiting for big new offers from subyshare filehost :)

Goodluck Subyshare filehost we are very happy with you i think all uploaders happy with you :) thanks alot.

Last edited:
Back