1. simporium

simporium Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Daily reminder that these guys scammed before and will do it again. Never join them again.

2. SBS

SBS Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Jul 3, 2015
    @simporium : please let me know who we scammed ?If you have evidence ,please show here .

3. DarKWinGTM

DarKWinGTM Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    This host never scam they clear all payment but they change PPD plan without notify before they close and change but it's these permission to do like that without notify they can change plan anytime but they clear payment

4. DarknessPony

DarknessPony Member

May 10, 2017
    Guys, don't join this host.. I've tried and they are shaving the 100% of sales now.

5. simporium

Nov 27, 2014
    Me. You guys owe me $20+ suddenly closed site, never paid and deleted all balance. Now back again, and will scam again after some time.

EDIT: don't need proof cause it's from personal experience. People can also see the previous posts of pending payments that never got paid.

6. SBS

Jul 3, 2015
    @simporium : We nerver closed our website , and we never scam for $20 .You are so funny , but thank you to bump this thread up.
    Username : simporium
    Date 2017-01-17 19:21:13 Amount $20.35 Status : PAID
    Date 2016-12-08 04:07:02 Amount $20.51 Status : PAID
    Currently balance : $0.96655

As my personal experience : Base on your statistic , you should find a real job .

7. SBS

Jul 3, 2015
    @DarknessPony : sorry ,I did not see your post before .Please let me know your account username , if your account affiliate is not activated yet, you can not earn any profit from sales/rebill . Contact us and we will check it.

8. simporium

Nov 27, 2014
    see that'
    See that's the scam, you tagged it as paid but never really sent the money. It's good I never fully used your host before cause I would have lost more money. I never dump many files on fishy sites which you proved to be.

9. SBS

Jul 3, 2015
    @simporium : Because we sent you the payment by Paypal 2 years ago so we cant check it again now .We sent many payments with few hundreds to few thousands and no one said they did not receive their payment,but only you with $20 .And please stay away from us .Thank you.

10. simporium

Nov 27, 2014
    Oh you don't need to tell me that cause I'm staying as far away as possible. Just warning the others that you are a scam. Also anyone who backreads would easily see pages full of posts from people not getting paid so you can't lie and say "no one is complaining".

11. Update

Update Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Remove

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  12. galexanders

galexanders Active Member

May 28, 2016
    "Error!
    We are under maintenance Be right back in 20 minutes " How long? 2 days have passed.

13. galexanders

May 28, 2016
    I have been working with them for 2 years. With payments never problem was not.

14. SBS

Jul 3, 2015
    @galexanders : sorry for the inconvenience ,it's nearly completed . The delay come from our hardware supplier ,we are waiting for the last part to complete this upgrade .

15. galexanders

May 28, 2016
    Today all works & I'm got my paiment yesterday. Many Thanks!

16. ChristianM

ChristianM Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Can you check?

2019-06-30 $25.78 PENDING

Thanks in advance.

17. SBS

Jul 3, 2015
    @ChristianM : Overload ,please give us 1 day more, thank you.