StreamZ - Video Hosting, 50$, adult, fast payout, HD, 4K, API, Subtitles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks streamz!
S5OdkoF.png

I've tried using it but it seems that views don't count.

I sent an email to clear up some doubts and nothing. I have many views but it seems that StreamZ doesn't count.

I've tried using it but it seems that views don't count.

I sent an email to clear up some doubts and nothing. I have many views but it seems that StreamZ doesn't count.
--> We cannot detect any errors. So far, no other user has complained about it. So I don't know how I can help you there? :scream::tired_face:

--> We cannot detect any errors. So far, no other user has complained about it. So I don't know how I can help you there? :scream::tired_face:
It's more than obvious that you don't count correct the views. Please don't punish me with drop down in my views but his telling the truth.
Post automatically merged:

You control the percent of views in every user. When someone complains, you raise his views so he is satisfied. When someone decide to leave you and he has delete his videos, if he is a linker and not a webmaster (so he can control he's videos) you ban him and you reset his deleted videos. Stupid movement...

In the meanwhile, I have send you more than 4 emails, and you never answered back, so I wonder, are you here? If you remember, I had suggested you the forum and you told me that you don't need it..So? what changed?

As for "So far, no other user has complained about it" why don't you make an anonymous poll?

Last edited:
There is some issue with processing files? Because i see that new uoploads redirect to 404, will have to reupload them, or there is sob lag and will take more time to see them?

There is some issue with processing files? Because i see that new uoploads redirect to 404, will have to reupload them, or there is sob lag and will take more time to see them?

--> Yes, you were right about that. We have already fixed the problem. Thank you for pointing it out.

All payouts were made today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back