StreamZ - Video Hosting, 50$, adult, fast payout, HD, 4K, API, Subtitles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
--> Yes, but mkv will converted to .mp4, because mkv is not streamable.

All payouts were made today.
All mkv files stucks at 480p
Post automatically merged:

@streamz I already request you to add subtitles via API since last year. But now It's not been implemented yet. Able to add subtitles via API will be much easier.

Last edited:
Dunno if this is asked before, For Cyrpto Payment which network do you use?
for BTC as far as I know there is Netwok Bitcoin / ERC20 (Ethereum) / BEP20 (Binance Smart Network)
for Litecoin there is network Litecoin / BEP20 (Binance Smart Network)
and different network = different address to send

Can you proof here the real views of a user? In the meanwhile with you, I can see very big long in my income and in my try with other hosting.. With you, the same as before. can you tell me 1 reason do I have to partner with you? Can the @administrator tell me why is he here?

Also somebody told me that you don't respect the desicions of users and you got back their deleted videos. is this true? I don't want to be with scammers like you. Just answer me to know.

Last edited:
Can you proof here the real views of a user? In the meanwhile with you, I can see very big long in my income and in my try with other hosting.. With you, the same as before. can you tell me 1 reason do I have to partner with you? Can the @administrator tell me why is he here?

Also somebody told me that you don't respect the desicions of users and you got back their deleted videos. is this true? I don't want to be with scammers like you. Just answer me to know.
what are you talking? change the drug type you use...

Thanks for next payments.
CSjDUtm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back