StreamZ - Video Hosting, 50$, adult, fast payout, HD, 4K, API, Subtitles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can't wait for a few minutes when you're uploading via api. You either get a link, or the upload fails, my script moves on, and your hoster never gets posted.

Yeah, the whole point of api uploading, is your request waits until the upload is done. After that you either get the link, or it's a failed upload. You can't wait for anything.

May be this is the problem with api uploads, it is failing. Streamzz need to do something
--> Please contact us per mail with your username, file names and more details, please.

Yeah, the whole point of api uploading, is your request waits until the upload is done. After that you either get the link, or it's a failed upload. You can't wait for anything.
--> Please contact us per mail with your username, file names and more details, please.

----------
All payouts were made today.

May be this is the problem with api uploads, it is failing. Streamzz need to do something
--> We have found the problem with API uploads. Sorry for the error. And thank you for pointing it out.
--> We have found the problem with API uploads. Sorry for the error. And thank you for pointing it out.

Working for now, I'll keep an eye on it, to see any more problems pop up.

We have some wonderful news
knVuoct.png

Christmas Bonus Special - 15%

Explanation
We have come up with a Christmas special
To all the revenue from December 21, 2021 up to and including December 27, 2021, you get an additional 15% bonus.
For example, you generate during this period $50.00, then you receive from us additional $7.50 as a Summer gift.

IMPORTANT: You have to activate the Summer Bonus Special in your user account between December 1st and December 5th at the latest, otherwise your account will NOT participate in the Christmas Bonus.
A subsequent activation is not possible!
Therefore, we ask you to activate your participation in the bonus program in time.​

Last edited:
Hey there,

How long you are gonna keep free premium status? I only upload video to "no deletion for inactivity" services.

So if you gonna remove premium status later don't want to waste time.

Also i must say i am not using as back up, i share files and getting watch but sometimes specially old date videos getting silent and i hate to see deletion of my archive.

Hey there,

How long you are gonna keep free premium status? I only upload video to "no deletion for inactivity" services.

So if you gonna remove premium status later don't want to waste time.

Also i must say i am not using as back up, i share files and getting watch but sometimes specially old date videos getting silent and i hate to see deletion of my archive.
--> The free premium service is forever. It seems we just chose a wrong confusing label for it.

Remote upload works from any host? Because when send link, api generates link, but after time, when i go to remoteuplad page and see that are uploads are done and try to open generated streamz link, it redirects to 404, like upload failed or something?

How can get embed url with api. because dont see that option, can you add that option for example to File status requests, so it will also show there embed link?

Lets take a minute to appreciate how fast they send out payouts and appreciate that they are currenly the best host in my book..... I would upload a million videos confidently.....

proof.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back