StreamZ - Video Hosting, 50$, adult, fast payout, HD, 4K, API, Subtitles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now all thenew uploaded files dont have the Animals. It goes straight to 404 File Not Found... I think its over. and to get a new bloody raid Controller isnt so difficult at all

I dont think so. amazon delivers straight to the bottom of the ocean^^ As the famous Poet Desmond Dekker used to say: You can get it if you really want... But you must try, try tryyyyy *sing*

There is something wrong with the upload. Every time when you upload a file you got a link but it's an invalid URL "File not found" and files are not added to the file manager.

Got paid.Thanks!
streamzz-payment.jpg

Nice. Site down. OP and previous post deleted, and @streamz made his profile private. Are you at least gonna pay out balances just under the minimum $25 or have you already decided to exit-scam those?

Nice. Site down. OP and previous post deleted, and @streamz made his profile private. Are you at least gonna pay out balances just under the minimum $25 or have you already decided to exit-scam those?
I had requested 6 days ago and got nothing. As of today the site is no longer reachable with the old domain, I am directed to a randomly anonymous domain with the words "server problems." I think by now the party is over for this service/scam, whatever it is....
MEJ3FYO_o.png

About a month ago, I just forgot to post here then, I did it now, but I see that the host has been gone for days
A month ago it was still active, a two weeks ago, problems started with the whole system masking the problems without a valid justification, in conclusion disappearing the site, firing admin even here putting his hidden profile on wj... obviously no user requested pay got it, including me.

It has become trend for these scammers on Wjunction. First they make premium post, premium plus post , promise good returns, pay for few months or even year then finally RUN away ....

oh c'mon, thats not true. streamzz worked just fine for some month and the didnt delete files. they didnt care on abuse and DMCA, the Payment was okay. But some weeks ago the problems started. maybe its the fault of the adblock Users and cold storage. creating traffic no income and the server-invoices...

oh c'mon, thats not true. streamzz worked just fine for some month and the didnt delete files. they didnt care on abuse and DMCA, the Payment was okay. But some weeks ago the problems started. maybe its the fault of the adblock Users and cold storage. creating traffic no income and the server-invoices...
well yes it is right what you say, however it is wrong behavior, one thing is to justify the problems and still remain active, specifying that he cannot continue the project, and one thing is to disappear even here from wj by deactivating the account... i don't think i'm the only one who thinks this way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back