StreamZ - Video Hosting, 50$, adult, fast payout, HD, 4K, API, Subtitles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All payments always done. Thank you streamzz !
image.png

Upload Speed is horrible these days. If it is not fixed soon. i will have to move to a different host unfortunately
Post automatically merged:

KgVzEyz.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the fast payment as always! Upload speed is fine but from yesterday when i upload my videos are not show on main page can you check it please? account name on pm. Thank you.
Hello,

thank you very much for this information.
We have checked the system and found the problem.
The uploads are now being processed and should be back in your upload overview in a few hours.

Please excuse this little BUG.

Many greetings

Hello,

thank you very much for this information.
We have checked the system and found the problem.
The uploads are now being processed and should be back in your upload overview in a few hours.

Please excuse this little BUG.

Many greetings
No problem sir! Bugs happens all the time. The porpuse is to solvem them immediately. All these years that i corporate with you, you have 1% bugs as i remember. You are one of the most trusted and paid in time host. Hope to be remain like this and have with you a long - long term corporation in the future. Thanks for the fast response about my problem. When will be solved can you please check for the 5% bonus? I totally forgot to send a picture about my succesful payment and i apologise for it.:)

when will the next payout?
Hey,

please read the email we send you each time you request payment. There you will find all the information.

Here is an excerpt from the above email to you:
"Please note that the payout can take up to four weeks."

Thank you!

when will the next payout? You made your last payment on January 9th. It's been 4 weeks already
Hey,

please read the email we send you each time you request payment. There you will find all the information.

Here is an excerpt from the above email to you:
"Please note that the payout can take up to four weeks."

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back