Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
Is anyone else seeing low quality downloaded files? Like, I'd upload a 3GB 1080p file, but when the download starts, it'd be 500MB, even though the download button says it should download a 1080p version of the video? I sent an example to @Streamlare-Kim but wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this, or if something changed with the service and I missed it?

Is anyone else seeing low quality downloaded files? Like, I'd upload a 3GB 1080p file, but when the download starts, it'd be 500MB, even though the download button says it should download a 1080p version of the video? I sent an example to @Streamlare-Kim but wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this, or if something changed with the service and I missed it?
When we were testing the multiple qualities feature, we accidentally deleted some original videos. That is why it is disabled for the meantime. We're really sorry about that. You can reupload the video but make sure to change it's md5 hash.

HELLO

I tested a video on android phone, windows pc and it worked fine

I tested on iphone and Ipad

and i am getting this error

THIS VIDEO IS STILL IN PROCESS , PLEASE COME BACK LATER

Am I Doing something wrong ? or is it something on your side ?

Thanks

HELLO

I tested a video on android phone, windows pc and it worked fine

I tested on iphone and Ipad

and i am getting this error

THIS VIDEO IS STILL IN PROCESS , PLEASE COME BACK LATER

Am I Doing something wrong ? or is it something on your side ?

Thanks
Kindly send the video URL. I have just tried testing it on iPhone safari and it seems to be working fine.

You've been uploading non-h264 videos that is why it is so slow since it's on the queues.
What you say has nothing to do with the problem
I tell you the problem I have on rdp but if I change the ip the files are uploaded quickly
But the problem is that I upload my files through the zoom program, but through the web
Do you want me to send you an IP RDP?

What you say has nothing to do with the problem
I tell you the problem I have on rdp but if I change the ip the files are uploaded quickly
But the problem is that I upload my files through the zoom program, but through the web
Do you want me to send you an IP RDP?
I don't understand. What do you mean by change ip on the RDP?.

Back