Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
@Streamlare-Kim Hello, the movies on your player are stuttering even though I have 400mb / s internet, I pulled out the MP4 file and everything works without problems, can you fix it?
Have you tried viewing other videos?. It might be the video problem for having a high resolution. If the video is stuttering, the problem is the device you are using. not your internet.

Last edited:
Have you tried viewing other videos?. It might be the video problem for having a high resolution. If the video is stuttering, the problem is the device you are using. not your internet.
No matter what quality everything stutters at all hours, I have a good computer all games work.
Post automatically merged:

qeqwe

Last edited:
Can you explain it more?. we do actually think that we're one with lowest ads out there.. with maximum popad, you get 6 popads.. 3 popad is required before playing the video and a notification ad.
Wow and you don’t think that is to much , no way are you one of the lowest with ads

6 is really not good , there is a old saying less is more , less ads more customers you would have 🙂

Wow and you don’t think that is to much , no way are you one of the lowest with ads

6 is really not good , there is a old saying less is more , let ads more customers you would have 🙂
Actually, other service has more than 6. THat is our maximum popad if you want a maximum earning. You can also change your 'AdMode Level' into Least Ads here:P

You get 1 popad only.

Na trust me this is why everyone bypass your ads and has full earning for themselves

Easier all round 🙂
In that case, i'll trust you and it's better if you're not using our service since you would only bypass our ads.
trust me, go find other service that offer maximum earnings with low ads.
Post automatically merged:

PS. We also have a premium bandwidth that offers no ads at all. Check it out here:

Last edited:
Back