Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
MPORTANT UPDATE: Next payment date is the 30th of April at which time we will be switching to an automated daily payout system.

DateAmountStatus
2017-04-16$xxx.15
PENDING

Please can you make the payment I need today, will the bills come with extra charge

user: elcazador312

Date
AmountStatus
2017-04-13$xxx.75
PENDING

Terminate with these small children's complaints! Maybe there are problems with the money coming into his account! I say wait and do not panic anymore, I do not think he can afford to let such a business die! Seriously be mature!

Terminate with these small children's complaints! Maybe there are problems with the money coming into his account! I say wait and do not panic anymore, I do not think he can afford to let such a business die! Seriously be mature!

I agree with this. Streamin will pay. Be patient to whom complaint

i remember, i joined november 2015..
honestly, i'm the one complaint..

i know, streamin always pay...
but, streamin always late..

and for me..
always late to pay billing vps T__T

i love streamin but i hate too..

i hope, streamin pay as soon as posibble.

thank you..

*RIP english

Last edited:
There should be any official statement from the owner when he can't pay on time. At least he should respect affiliates and answer - he also ignores messages from the contact form on the website.

Update: Still waiting for them to verify documentation. I've increased rates by 25% until I can get payments processed. If it takes too long I'll switch back to the old processor, as I know you guys have been waiting patiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back