Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on it, should be resolved shortly. Thanks for letting me know

Hello

Still got the same issue happening. i add my files to remote upload and they all come back with this error. please fix it and Thanks.

ERROR:FS: Not video file format
Error loading player: No playable sources found

This has been happening for a week already, perhaps our technical team should put this problem to high-level attention.

Hello

Still got the same issue happening. i add my files to remote upload and they all come back with this error. please fix it and Thanks.

ERROR:FS: Not video file format
Error loading player: No playable sources found

This has been happening for a week already, perhaps our technical team should put this problem to high-level attention.

Could you pm me with a link? Can't seem to replicate the issue

he still not count the views...

Views on the video page are # of people who clicked on the link, while views in your reports page are those who watched the video to 10%. Recent rate improvements should more than compensate for a lower view count.

so now the count work ok?

why you not give us posibility to chose if we whan to force people to disable adblock or not? like openload

Views on the video page are # of people who clicked on the link, while views in your reports page are those who watched the video to 10%. Recent rate improvements should more than compensate for a lower view count.

so now the count work ok?

why you not give us posibility to chose if we whan to force people to disable adblock or not? like openload
Because it's in premium, ask for it if you need it

Is it possible to change subtitles color?

I have tried to change it by font code in .srt file, but after uploading to streamin they are still white :(

There switching to automatic payments after this payment,, this payment is as normal as usual, so 30 th more than likely is 1st or 2nd may i assume

Have patience ! This is just the first day, tomorrow I think it starts to pay, you will not cry anymore, especially those with small sums ! Matt is a trusted boy . Streamin the best :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back