Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies but I beg to differ, this is no XBMC/KODI nor a bug... this is a protocol from the hosting site that reduces view ratio by an exact digit/value affecting the earning (since it correspond with the view).

e.g.

10000views = $45 (TIER 1)
DIVIDED BY
10 (my suspected numerical value)
= 10000views = $4.5 (TIER 1)

Check your reports before Streamin.to crashed, you will see what I mean, same thing happened to ZStream.to (but nobody gave a d4mn since it was not as popular as Streamin.to). If this is XBMC, should have happen along time ago before filnuke/sharesix walked out of the business. No offense, but let's face it, 23 days had lapsed but no FIX... for the reason that, you cannot fix something that is THE FIX itself.

Expect nothing from Streamin/ZStream Administration, THIS is the fix that the site has been wanting to implement since the beginning of the month. They already have what they wanted and they will never to speak again about fixing issues because there are no issues to begin with. This is the price of our loyalty sad to say.

rates never got any better and upload speed is 200kbps avg... this hosting has reached to my exclude list... like who got the kind of time to deal with all that bs something happens all the time it's annoying as hell

Last edited:
Payments will continue and legitimate views continue to be counted.

If you are one of the few seeing lower views I would suggest posting on a site that doesn't have a large xbmc/kodi plugin.

Payments will continue and legitimate views continue to be counted.

If you are one of the few seeing lower views I would suggest posting on a site that doesn't have a large xbmc/kodi plugin.
Not one of your people is one of the few who is experiencing lowered view/income, everybody else is, all of us in general. Before your site's update, we are all okay, we are earning what we think we really deserve... then comes September, with your update/fix, you told everyone that there is a bug and the whole site went under maintenance. 29 days passed and we are all got broke, more work less pay. Suddenly here you came telling everyone that everything is all about XMBC that is actually got all the streaming sites way before your update. Meaning to say, if this is all about XMBC/KODI, it could have affected us before your update BUT we were all earning good at the time but not anymore after implementing your updated protocol. And to be straight forward, this is the same exact thing you did to ZStream and that only explains why Streamin.to is the exact copy of ZStream.to when it comes to earnings. I still have my accounts on both sites of yours and I can tell you both sites are identical. Whatever update you did on Streamin has gone far too much on shredding our views, might as well consider to readjust.

Last edited:
I still have my accounts on both sites of yours and I can tell you both sites are identical. Whatever update you did on Streamin has gone far too much on shredding our views, might as well consider to readjust.
Why do you continue to use both sites when YOU know very well your views are being shaved severely on both sites?... What do you expect to happen when you continue to utilize both sites and YOU KNOW the counter issue is not going to be fixed?

I still have my accounts on both sites of yours and I can tell you both sites are identical. Whatever update you did on Streamin has gone far too much on shredding our views, might as well consider to readjust.
Why do you continue to use both sites when YOU know very well your views are being shaved severely on both sites?... What do you expect to happen when you continue to utilize both sites and YOU KNOW the counter issue is not going to be fixed?
High hopes that perhaps loyalty will make a difference and to be fair and honest, both ZStream and Streamin are one of the best streaming sites when it comes to resolution/quality.

to be fair and honest, both ZStream and Streamin are one of the best streaming sites when it comes to resolution/quality.
BEST. not even close. There's better out there, way BETTER, but not going to advertise other hosts in another hosts thread. Streamin is towards the bottom in quality/resolution. Not the lowest bottom, but somewhere in the center.

zkevinz2014,

Streamin.to started doing a 1/3 shaving of earnings to supposedly combat XMBC traffic and had falsely promised to fix the counter, but now he's not going to fix it. The 1/3 cut is staying..For more information, scroll back and read the thread.

Last edited:
to be fair and honest, both ZStream and Streamin are one of the best streaming sites when it comes to resolution/quality.
BEST. not even close. There's better out there, way BETTER, but not going to advertise other hosts in another hosts thread. Streamin is towards the bottom in quality/resolution. Not the lowest bottom, but somewhere in the center.
I wasn't talking about Streamin alone, I was actually talking about ZStream. One the best conversions when it comes to video quality, too bad that Matt didn't take good care of his people in there just like what he's doing now in Streamin. I for one was banned back then under the suspicions of using some kind of view booster/rigger, later on he lifted my ban probably after seeing that my account was clean, apologized, BUT... after that incident, my views are shaved for like 3/4. Talked to him but he said that there's nothing wrong but I keep on comparing my views/earnings ratio to someone and obviously mine was far out. A month later, figured out that he did the same thing to every ZStream users. Too bad for a site that competitive.

username dragosimex i didn't get the paycheck since 15

please hurry up with the payment username GnMerlin
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-09-27$11.45PENDING

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]payoneer payment received thank you but [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]not fix low earning report [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]yet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back