handshake.gif

Last edited:
Payment still pending.. Paypal...

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-09-18$***.01PENDING
2016-08-21$**.12PAID

Last edited:
Good that they are paying almost everyone but that still does not excuse the low earnings. They are paying most out cause they know that they are cheating everyone out of their earnings and will be making smaller payouts from here on. if everyone would turn around and stop using their host then maybe they could get a bit of their medicine back and let them feel the impact as like any other business they are dependant on their customers. right now they are still making money cause people are using them so they will never change the earnings and just keep screwing everyone and slapping you all in the face while they continue to make thousands and paying out most chump change. a video host is nothing if they do not have material uploaded to their host but just an empty video.

They are already telling uploaders that if they use big sites to stop using them or to make a change which is the same thing.. The sooner uploaders stop using streamin then the sooner they can be pushed out. once i thought that i wouldn't see the ending of mightyupload but i did and i know i could see the ending of streamin now more than i ever did. once everyone stops using them then i will as well.. know many of you will still use them but i do believe that it will be a slow process but eventually will happen when you continue to see small earnings.

I know from what i was making before to now that they are keeping a majority of the earnings. i message them and they never reply but what can someone cheating you out of earnings tell you? they could not be honest before by trying to tell everyone that it was a bug and they were fixing it.. they are NOT fixing anything but they did fix your earnings by dropping it very low. still shaving off earnings as well.

Last edited:
Rest assure that they will stop paying out pretty soon as well cause Greed is a motherfucker and karma is a bitch and Greed has gotten a hold of matt.

Do i think he had to drop the rates as low as he did? NO.. He chose the rate to drop everyone and he picked a low one without a care about anyone else but himself. if he actually gave a fuck he would have dropped it down to 30 to 40% but he chose to go alot lower than that.

Would like to see the stats on how bad KODI is affecting them and see how the $$ changed for them to turn around and have to pay everyone shit since the drop. They won't do that though cause they are still bringing in a good hefty sum.

Do forgive me for being pissed off since I know how hard some of this uploaders work and i see it on a daily basis. for their efforts to be returned with a slap in the face and pocket change.

Last edited:
Payments will continue and legitimate views continue to be counted.

If you are one of the few seeing lower views I would suggest posting on a site that doesn't have a large xbmc/kodi plugin.
Not one of your people is one of the few who is experiencing lowered view/income, everybody else is, all of us in general. Before your site's update, we are all okay, we are earning what we think we really deserve... then comes September, with your update/fix, you told everyone that there is a bug and the whole site went under maintenance. 29 days passed and we are all got broke, more work less pay. Suddenly here you came telling everyone that everything is all about XMBC that is actually got all the streaming sites way before your update. Meaning to say, if this is all about XMBC/KODI, it could have affected us before your update BUT we were all earning good at the time but not anymore after implementing your updated protocol. And to be straight forward, this is the same exact thing you did to ZStream and that only explains why Streamin.to is the exact copy of ZStream.to when it comes to earnings. I still have my accounts on both sites of yours and I can tell you both sites are identical. Whatever update you did on Streamin has gone far too much on shredding our views, might as well consider to readjust.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Expect nothing from Streamin/ZStream Administration, THIS is the fix that the site has been wanting to implement since the beginning of the month. They already have what they wanted and they will never to speak again about fixing issues because there are no issues to begin with. It breaks my heart seeing people begging for PayOut and showing a lot of gratitude after getting paid. We deserve more than THIS, we work our ass and yet we earn just 1/10 of what we deserve.
[/FONT]

Not going to continue to argue about this.

Both of you had an incredible number of views from a popular kodi plugin. We are unable to continue paying for these plugins as they do not show ads.

Most hosts have stopped allowing these plugins. Feel free to use a host that doesn't filter these illegitimate views however they will go under.

You are in the minority here, most of our users have received a boost in views after these changes.

Not going to continue to argue about this.
You are in the minority here, most of our users have received a boost in views after these changes.
Matt you are in the minority, anything you say has lost any basis of trust or respect unfortunately. You have lied to us and chose a bad time to finally admit the truth.
If what you were saying were TRUE, we would see less users commenting about how this "fix" has caused more problems than resolutions.
I have yet to see anyone comment how their stats are FINE. I have yet to see anyone comment how anyone received a boost after your "fix".. Your "fix" is an automatic percentage shave... so I cannot trust anything you say until said members confirm your statements.
In addition, a pissed off group of uploaders is not a nice thing to have against you.

Do file counters reflect the real number of views that you're paying, or the total number of paid + kodi views?
Have you blocked acces from users using kodi plugins?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back