Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies but I beg to differ, this is no XBMC/KODI nor a bug... this is a protocol from the hosting site that reduces view ratio by an exact digit/value affecting the earning (since it correspond with the view).

e.g.

10000views = $45 (TIER 1)
DIVIDED BY
10 (my suspected numerical value)
= 10000views = $4.5 (TIER 1)

Check your reports before Streamin.to crashed, you will see what I mean, same thing happened to ZStream.to (but nobody gave a d4mn since it was not as popular as Streamin.to). If this is XBMC, should have happen along time ago before filnuke/sharesix walked out of the business. No offense, but let's face it, 23 days had lapsed but no FIX... for the reason that, you cannot fix something that is THE FIX itself.

Majority of users are seeing increased views/earnings. If you posted to a site with a popular kodi plugin your views likely decreased.

My apologies but I beg to differ, this is no XBMC/KODI nor a bug... this is a protocol from the hosting site that reduces view ratio by an exact digit/value affecting the earning (since it correspond with the view).

e.g.

10000views = $45 (TIER 1)
DIVIDED BY
10 (my suspected numerical value)
= 10000views = $4.5 (TIER 1)

Check your reports before Streamin.to crashed, you will see what I mean, same thing happened to ZStream.to (but nobody gave a d4mn since it was not as popular as Streamin.to). If this is XBMC, should have happen along time ago before filnuke/sharesix walked out of the business. No offense, but let's face it, 23 days had lapsed but no FIX... for the reason that, you cannot fix something that is THE FIX itself.

Majority of users are seeing increased views/earnings. If you posted to a site with a popular kodi plugin your views likely decreased.
Same old sites... funny thing is that, my views/earnings are barely moving. 23 days ago my earning is stable at $5 a day (barely posting, no new materials and I'm kind of handsfull) for about a couple of weeks. Since you change your PROTOCOL which you called a FIX, I am barely making $0.5 with new materials and 12 hours hands on and blame it to XBMC? No one around here working for Streamin and ZStream ever told anyone that their RATES got back to normal. I know Otep39, He is a mass linker and a site Administrator and his earning got stuck to $21? Take that as an example. We understand what XBMC/KODI does but THIS is too much for your people.

yeah stats increased a lot, as you can see :D joke...

d0a78c44096ead3f5514a41eda45f883.png

Last edited:
If TRULY really want this issue FIXED once and for all, stop waiting and take action. Whining isn't going to get you anywhere.
Stop using streamin.to until they get their stats sorted out since waiting isn't doing anything.
Just be aware all hosts do a form of shaving.. some are just more honest and better at communicating.
In addition, be aware, the more popular the site you're sharing your links on, the more likely you will lose earnings since all popular sites have a xmbc plugin/script to access that site's content without visiting the site.

As for Matt, users are taking note of what's really happening, let's all be honest. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, tell us the truth when answering our questions and addressing our concerns. There is no way people's earnings have increased from what they were before with this new percentage cut - that's just baloney and I'm not biting.

Last edited:
So I have uploaded a video file and I got 2482 views.

TRdlzvo.jpg

But when I go to the stats only 1111 views are here.

VoSvkRY.png

Why the big difference? Over 1000 views are not recorded.

Before you tell me it's because kodi etc. I own my site and it's not that big yet.

Same case here. 1355 views shaved to 289 views. These guys are just screwing us, its time we took action now once and for all, lets all quit Streamin till that day they sort out these issues

Last edited:
:facepalm: For Real?????? :rofl:

Same case here. 1355 views shaved to 289 views. These guys are just screwing us, its time we took action now once and for all, lets all quit Streamin till that day they sort out these issues

Streamin.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
:facepalm: For Real?????? :rofl:

Streamin.jpg

:rofl:
This is getting more depressing as days pass and this is its 25th... plus the volume of infringements, oh man, 20 files deleted yesterday, 18 the day before that and 43 today and counting.

streamin hello, I read comments days and days on my own problems etc..i see several things that are not good:
There are files that I have but I can not access them or delete them or edit them are not.
I can not see these files if they are not old visits or clear that if they are not deleted but only hidden ... and I understand that is the admin (streamin) who may or may not do that.
my visits have fallen a huge amount ...70%/80% down
I do not want to be pessimistic but beststreams and realvid or before disappearing did likewise took a long time collaborator with streamin, I love your service but are throwing overboard all the work and reputation of years you have ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back