StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

We users want to know if we can use your another host Lions which you promoted us on email but you make no official announcement if Lions is gonna work fine or not even though we users kindly asked you about it. Its disrespectful you keep quiet. Maybe we should never work with you

Dear StreanHide users,

We would like to inform you about an important change in the StreanHide application. After careful consideration and evaluation, we have decided to discontinue the earnings feature in the app.

Starting from July 20th, 2023, the earnings feature will no longer be available in StreanHide. We have recognized that maintaining this feature requires complex management and maintenance, which poses various challenges and affects the overall user experience.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. To resolve this matter, we recommend that you settle any remaining balance in your account. We assure you that all pending payments will be completed no later than July 25th, 2023.

We greatly appreciate your support and understanding throughout this transition. Additionally, we want to inform you that you can still earn through the Custom Advertising feature within the app.

If you have any questions or require assistance, please feel free to contact us. We will strive to address any concerns and provide the best support possible.

We sincerely thank you for using StreanHide and hope that you continue to enjoy the excellent streaming experience with us.

Best regards,
StreanHide Development Team
Post automatically merged:

Dear StreanHide users,

We would like to inform you about an important change in the StreanHide application. After careful consideration and evaluation, we have decided to discontinue the earnings feature in the app.

Starting from July 20th, 2023, the earnings feature will no longer be available in StreanHide. We have recognized that maintaining this feature requires complex management and maintenance, which poses various challenges and affects the overall user experience.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. To resolve this matter, we recommend that you settle any remaining balance in your account. We assure you that all pending payments will be completed no later than July 25th, 2023.

We greatly appreciate your support and understanding throughout this transition. Additionally, we want to inform you that you can still earn through the Custom Advertising feature within the app.

If you have any questions or require assistance, please feel free to contact us. We will strive to address any concerns and provide the best support possible.

We sincerely thank you for using StreanHide and hope that you continue to enjoy the excellent streaming experience with us.

Best regards,
StreanHide Development Team
the notification bell is for something, someone will find out that the host closes or stops monetizing only when they cannot enter.Lol

Last edited:
You will not pay those who have less than 20usd, for that you have to enable that function to request payment, it is also true that I know several people who have not received payment for more than 10 days, both here and on streamsb.
If you want confidence for a next project, you are badly advised, so NOBODY is going to use it

StreamHide, I cant make an account and they are not replying as well.

It's been weeks since i am trying to make an account, Team can you please look into this. I even sent an email but noo respond.

Last edited:
StreamHide, I cant make an account and they are not replying as well.

It's been weeks since i am trying to make an account, Team can you please look into this. I even sent an email but noo respond.
This host will stop working and I invite you to try the new host ztreamhub..

Back