streamango.com & streamcherry.com official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just switched from Openload to Streamcherry and requested a payment as a test and now it shows denied status? Can you tell me what's wrong with my traffic or my account? No abuse, no fake views. I have never had any problem with Openload before. Thinking to switch back...

7lLPKZb.png

Hello, send me a PM with your account E-Mail or create a ticket in the support section. Payments are denied when manual account checks failed.

Thanks, I will consult with the person who denied your payment for a solution, I will send you the questions regarding your account activity via PM once I hear back from them.

Still investigation? It has been 3 days. You guys really have a bad support. I'm going to post this problem I encountered with your service on several forums.

Hey guys,

do you know why i've got a 403 "Limit of remote downloads reached" when i try to remote upload from api?
I could not find this limit anywhere.
Is there a limit of UL / day ?

I have free account btw

bests

is streamcherry paying?? i payout 4 days ago until now ididnt recieved any $ on my paypal
Dude, that's what makes you cry?!... some hosters only pay out once a month.

b2t: can really recommend the hoster, only at rush hours sometimes the bandwidth is insufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back