Stagnom.com - We've gone nuts! E3-1230/16GB RAM/2x1TB & 1GBps unmetered @ 79.95 (DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my dedi server here. They did everything from set up and transfer from old host. Well done.
Awesome Host and Great support.
Keep it up Stagnom !

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad to hear you are happy with the service :)

We've made some discounts across our economy range excluding the N40L and our true unmetered offers continue to be offered. As our customers can testify, these are truly great servers at very good pricing.

Feel free to contact me to join the Stagnom family :)

We can help you work out the exchange rate and the payment gateway will handle the actual conversion. Feel free to contact us on livehelp for more information!

We can now accept Moneybookers/Skrill, I know quite a few people were waiting for this - so feel free to contact us :)

Last edited:
Our unmetered offer is still continuing loud and clear. Many users from WJunction have already taken advantage and migrated to Stagnom! Contact us today to see if we can help make your website better! Further exclusive offers available for WJ members, just contact us!

I have asked Bora to get in touch with you! :)

Unmetered servers, 24GB models completely out of stock for the time being - 16 & 32 still going strong...

We have one E3-1240v2 with 32GB RAM, 2x3TB SATA3 disks, 1GBps unmetered port in stock right now - contact me via livehelp for a £30 recurring discount on this machine and free of charge hardware-RAID card.

The next order for a E3-1230v2 will receive a FREE hardware-RAID card. I've only got one left in stock so after that - its gone...

E3-1230v2 with HW-RAID is still available, £99.95

We have one E3-1240v2, 24GB RAM, 2x2TB with 1GBps unmetered. Usual price £149.95 - I'm offering free of charge HW-RAID & £20 recurring discount on the next order. Total discounted price £129.95

Last edited:
2x N40L's in stock - free upgrades on both to 100MBps unmetered. Either a disk upgrade to 250GB or a processor upgrade to N54L (2.2GHz!) available free of charge. Order now and send us a ticket :)

Very poor service. They took 48hours + for setting up my server.

EDIT: They still haven't set it up.

Last edited:
Maybe out of stock?

Anyway, how about speed? is good? i'm thinking about order that special offer

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 4x3.30GHz
16GB DDR3 RAM
2x 1TB SATA3 HDD
TRUE UNMETERED BANDWIDTH @ 1GBps
£99.95

Stagnom, i would like to know, Can i expect at least how much of speed? with 1GBps

Very poor service. They took 48hours + for setting up my server.

We haven't taken over 48 hours to setup ANY machines in our history. I'd welcome to opportunity to verify your claim if you want to post your order number here or come through to me via PM. Usual setup times take around 24 hours and can take UPTO 48 hours if there are special requirements and/or driver issues which can occur sometimes with us using brand-new hardware.

Maybe out of stock?

Anyway, how about speed? is good? i'm thinking about order that special offer

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 4x3.30GHz
16GB DDR3 RAM
2x 1TB SATA3 HDD
TRUE UNMETERED BANDWIDTH @ 1GBps
£99.95

Stagnom, i would like to know, Can i expect at least how much of speed? with 1GBps

We guarantee 500MBps 7/24 on the unmetered range and users regularly burst more than this. Contact my sales team and they'll be happy to show you a few very large references :)

We have told you that we are experiencing issues with Windows 2012.
We have also told you that we can provide the server faster if we install windows 2008 R2 instead of 2012. you said you need to have windows 2012. I after this we have offered you a full refund which you refused and said that you want the server.

After all this you are coming here and saying very poor service. Thank you for your nice and kind words.

I am satisfied with your co-operation with me, The only thing I didn't like is you delaying everything.
Your support guy doesn't give me a specific time, instead keeps on prolonging it.

He told me he will setup the server few hours after payment. After he didn't, he told me his office hours were closed but the techs were there so nothing to worry, I'd have it shortly. Yesterday he says there was an issue with the network card and that his tech guy was going to replace it, It is 10+ hours since he told me that and that is literally not the time someone can take to replace a network card.

To everyone else who is reading this: These guys are professionals, and as far as I can see, Their server specs and bandwidth looks great. My problem is not with the quality of their servers, but the delay that has occured in my case.
If you need a server, Stagnom is the way to go.

@Bora - Please keep me updated when this will be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back