SparklingHost.com - WJ STAFF NOTE: CHARGE BACK PAYMENTS - COMPANY HACKS THEIR CLIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to buy rapidleech plan the $8 one. But need to know do you guys offer premium plugins with premium accounts included? If yes then which ones and what are the transload and upload speeds. Also i will need a demo account for that to test if its ok for me. Because i was leafleech customer for 3 months and they were very good and now they are shit. So i need to try first.

Regards,
Coolsam

I am looking to buy rapidleech plan the $8 one. But need to know do you guys offer premium plugins with premium accounts included? If yes then which ones and what are the transload and upload speeds. Also i will need a demo account for that to test if its ok for me. Because i was leafleech customer for 3 months and they were very good and now they are shit. So i need to try first.

Regards,
Coolsam
Check your PM for Demo Account and Details.

hey man pls help me on this i just order mine

i need this asap..

ogb02v.jpg

Hello
My friend said good thing about sparkling.
Can i try demo?
And do you have promo?
I wanna buy 3 months, is it active any discount?

Thank you very much for answers.. :)

Hello
My friend said good thing about sparkling.
Can i try demo?
And do you have promo?
I wanna buy 3 months, is it active any discount?

Thank you very much for answers.. :)
Demo sent to PM.
Sorry but right now we don't have any promo available.
If you buy 3 months pack then you can get a discount on Cool and Hot Sparkle Pack. :)

I Just need an rapidleech at 5$-6$

I heard of your service and got good reviews about ur hosting

I just had a doubt whether i can download from RS,FF,NL,EB,rapidgator etc., as an premium user since i don't have premiums (Just like Leafleech provides but they are not good now)

Just need to know do you guys offer premium plugins with premium accounts included?

If yes then which ones and what are the transload and upload speeds.

And also a demo is needed so that i can test transload from RS etc., as an premium user

hope you will respond to me positively

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back