SparklingHost.com - WJ STAFF NOTE: CHARGE BACK PAYMENTS - COMPANY HACKS THEIR CLIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparklingHost

[mod]Alright, so the company owners and employees in fact hacked a member from this board again. If you do not charge back your payment now, and they run - Do NOT come to us. WJunction staff spent the whole day yesterday investigating this so if you ignore our message, we cannot do much for you.

So - charge back your payment now and look for another service provider. The more charge backs, the better - as you'll get your money back regardless of what the leafleech / moreleech staff say. If you require help charging back, PM a member of staff.

Those receiving abusive messages from heart_tracker - It was infact LeafLeech/Moreleech staff.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/mIUod.png (whole IP hidden for security purposes)[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
155 comments
Thank you everyone for giving time to my thread. I sent demo to everyone. Check My service.

And I am sorry to say that I also noticed this Broken link. But every time I fix this it always gets broken. I am not sure but may be this is the problem of WJ. I am requesting MOD's to check this.

Nice RL just checked By me!!

Keep it.....

1 Question is ''Mini'' Users Will Get Auto Upload Option ?

Thanks in Advance

Demo sent to requested users PM.
Demo account doesn't have all features included. Many premium working plugins and features are disabled. Check the package page in our website for all details.

Update Released:
- 4 Premium working Download plugin added
- Uploaded.net download/upload Fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back