SparklingHost.com - WJ STAFF NOTE: CHARGE BACK PAYMENTS - COMPANY HACKS THEIR CLIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Just need an rapidleech at 5$-6$

I heard of your service and got good reviews about ur hosting

I just had a doubt whether i can download from RS,FF,NL,EB,rapidgator etc., as an premium user since i don't have premiums (Just like Leafleech provides but they are not good now)

Just need to know do you guys offer premium plugins with premium accounts included?

If yes then which ones and what are the transload and upload speeds.

And also a demo is needed so that i can test transload from RS etc., as an premium user

hope you will respond to me positively

Best Regards
Check your PM for demo and details.

[mod]This type of posts in sales thread is forbidden, and is treated as topic bumping, if you don't want to see your topic closed, refrain from posting useless comments. Answer only on pre-sales questions. Also note that talking with users about premium accounts you are offering is also against the rules.[/mod]

Last edited:
leech all link does not work comes out as well as control tickets and not there is answer

Last edited:
leech all link does not work comes out as well as control tickets and not there is answer
This is not our support center. Contact our support center for solution. And for your kind information, all tickets are replied yesterday. No ticket is pending. Check your Clients area.

Demo pls

---------- Post added 5th Dec 2012 at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 4th Dec 2012 at 10:08 PM ----------

EXCELLENT*****

Due to urgent maintenance in our host server our main site and support site is down. All the RL's of clients are ok. We will mail all the clients after it will be online. All unpaid invoice users will get extra days.

Update: Website and Support site is online now. We are again sorry for this sudden inconvenience.

Last edited:
Well, the demo account worked pretty well. Now i am really not having an idea, whether you have the same server, or something else. If its the same server, then there's nothing wrong here. It seems to be working great for me.
And this is just to verify your claims, any more doubts shall be handled only through the Support system.

I haven't access anymore to the demo account to test it there.With Mozilla,IE and Chrome i cannot transload nothing anymore.Now i'll try from another PC and if it doesn't work, i'll give up.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Nothing :-( I have the same problem even with another PC.

---------- Post added 16th Dec 2012 at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 15th Dec 2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

Problem fixed.Thanks for the assistance

This company is owned by Moreleech & Leafleech who are in fact hackers. Moreleech and Leafleech employees and owners hack their users, we would advise everyone to chargeback their payment as they will be making a run for your money.

Alright, so the company owners and employees in fact hacked a member from this board again. If you do not charge back your payment now, and they run - Do NOT come to us. WJunction staff spent the whole day yesterday investigating this so if you ignore our message, we cannot do much for you.

So - charge back your payment now and look for another service provider. The more charge backs, the better - as you'll get your money back regardless of what the leafleech / moreleech staff say. If you require help charging back, PM a member of staff.

Those receiving abusive messages from heart_tracker - It was infact LeafLeech/Moreleech staff.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/JNIyN.png (whole IP hidden for security purposes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back