SparklingHost.com - WJ STAFF NOTE: CHARGE BACK PAYMENTS - COMPANY HACKS THEIR CLIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
buddy, if possible can you add a rapidleech mod for mtn , "Generate and upload to imageshack or photobucket" instead of generate screenshot

also please add imageshack upload plugin

-----------
Upload speed is nice
Thanks

buddy, if possible can you add a rapidleech mod for mtn , "Generate and upload to imageshack or photobucket" instead of generate screenshot

also please add imageshack upload plugin

-----------
Upload speed is nice
Thanks
Okay. I will try to do this in future. But for details I need to talk to you. Come at gtalk whenever I will be online.

just order mine,

good ang fast the only downside i found is this error show very often

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:
just order mine,

good ang fast the only downside i found is this error show very often

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Our servers are working perfectly. There is no recent downtime. Contact our support and create a ticket about this.

Last edited:
uploading to billionuploads

6.6 Mb from 4.7 Gb
Upload speed: 38 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 12 hours 28 minutes

wow... why so slow?
Please create a ticket about this. And also see about speed, http://www.sparklinghost.com/tos/
hello

do you have : Depositfiles and Lumfile Personal Premium accounts mod ?

To download with my own premium accounts?
Sorry we don't have these. But you can add your own premium accounts using My Premium Adder to download files.

Hi, I'm very much interested in buying one of the packages.. Can you be kind enough to send me a demo? Thanks!
Demo sent already.

i wont waste your time i asked for one by using there site and never got a email back
We don't know where you have contacted with us. We always reply every ticket from clients area and every emails from sparklinghost@gmail.com. We are not using any other contact source right now. Thank you.

@sparklinghost,
There is a little bit FUNNY thing in your TOS , please do check & fix it asap .
All Members & OP are requested to Read Last line of following Screenshot

FLuFq.png

Hi, I'm very much interested in buying one of the packages.. Can you be kind enough to send me a demo? Thanks!

@sparklinghost,
There is a little bit FUNNY thing in your TOS , please do check & fix it asap .
All Members & OP are requested to Read Last line of following Screenshot
If you think this is (Insulting Admin or any other staff in support ticket, in advertising website or in chat is now allowed) funny then it is funny. But You can find this line in most of the host's TOS. Do you want any example host? Repeatedly insult to Admin or Staff is not allowed. Have A Nice Day!!!

extabit very slow 10kb/slumfile.com doesnt work

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

mediafire is slow 900kb/s around that max speed

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

sent a request for refund going back to my provider

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

got refund cheers

extabit very slow 10kb/slumfile.com doesnt work

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

mediafire is slow 900kb/s around that max speed

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

sent a request for refund going back to my provider

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

got refund cheers
All tickets replied of you. Speed is not our problem. It comes from filehosts.

Update Released:
- Some Upload Plugins added
- Closed Filehosts are removed
- And some small bug is fixed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back