Shared SolidNode Networks - Hosting Done /w a Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
unlimited is not what you people think it is.

unlimited means u just won't be charged extra, if you spend an extra 5 or 10 GB. it doesn't bind you to any monthly quota, just like hostgator does. but that doesn't mean you can leech 10TB per month, cuz that definately requires a dedicated server.

if you require true unlimited, go for 100mbit or 1gbit unmetered dedicated servers which means you get the full bandwidth available on that port 24/7/365.

in my opinion shared hostings need to be clearer on their terms on unlimited.

edit : sorry for going offtopic. lets keep this discussion to solidnode.

Unlimited means you wont be limited for fair usage unless you overload the server.

bentink we dont need your advice for solidnode mate im sure you have a load of support tickets to reply too as you normally take 2 days to reply ive been with your hosting and its CRAP
Please stop promoting yourself and advising us on somebody elses hosting
You cant fix your own problems never mind vizon's so on your bike mate

There was a problem with that batch of Seagate drives.

guyz the server is up now i think his just updating the new server so hang in there and he did say he was offering 1 mnth free for just 3 dayz downtime which wasnt his fault it was ecatel's

Its not been back fully for me. It has been up and down so much that I cant even download my 20MB backup from the server. Not to mention my site goes offline and online again every minute or so. Any update on how long this is going to last?

Why don't you keep pinging the server ?
If you don't get a Reply then its Down, if yes then its Up.

To Ping the Server, follow these steps :
Click on Start Menu
Run
ping -t 121.121.121.121
Then you can know whether the server is running without failing or not
Also you can see its speed.
(Replace 121.121.121.121 with your server IP)

Why don't you keep pinging the server ?
If you don't get a Reply then its Down, if yes then its Up.

To Ping the Server, follow these steps :
Click on Start Menu
Run
ping -t 121.121.121.121
Then you can know whether the server is running without failing or not
Also you can see its speed.
(Replace 121.121.121.121 with your server IP)

Many hosts disable it though

UPDATE:

Sadly, I can't do anything about the random reboots, I've tried everything. Every scan, log, and kernel setup does nothing.

I just got our new server, so I'll be spending the rest of the day and even all night to get it setup and everyone moved over.

Once again, I'm sorry about the downtime, but shit happens. Why I've been getting the most of it, who knows.

I will be giving everyone 1 month of free hosting. If you have not gotten it, please let me know.

Thanx for all your hard work,updates,and the free month Viz0n..all the more proof that solidnode is a solid host!! Reps to all solidnode ppl..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back