similar to doodstream

WS-Anime

Hi can anyone Suggest me a Video hosting Site like streamsb which have multi quality, multi subtitle, low ads, url upload, No file expiry, without buying premium.

31 comments
I'm wondering if doodstream delete files?

Now no more reliable host. Streamsb is the strongest host but now closed. After Fembed closure many uploaders go to streamsb and then now disappered. some of the video host are saying they can handle but in real many uploaders uploads too many files and the host's life will short and gone. Recommand host for now is filemoon ( if you have more views daily 500views for 1TB storage ) and doodstream, vidguard, and streamtape( streamtape also a lot of problem now but it may be temporary ). If you only want to store your files I recommand using sync is the best for you but it may cost 36 $ per month. Good Luck bro.

Filelions belongs to the owner of streamsb.

Not a badhost, but most of the day buffers a lot.

And Filemoon is very unreliable. They ban your account randomly, although they have a no expiry policy. Arrogant twats.

Last edited:
Filelions belongs to the owner of streamsb.

Not a badhost, but most of the day buffers a lot.

And Filemoon is very unreliable. They ban your account randomly, although they have a no expiry policy. Arrogant twats.

some say filemoon is good... it turns out to be banned randomly? then what's good sir? PPV

Filemoon dosen't have multiquality in free user. Can u suggest me anyother reliable site
Filemoon does have multi quality for free user... maybe the same file you upload is already uploaded by some other uploader and the person who upload it before you set to low quality.. 720p...480p...360p

Back