similar to doodstream

WS-Anime

Hi can anyone Suggest me a Video hosting Site like streamsb which have multi quality, multi subtitle, low ads, url upload, No file expiry, without buying premium.

31 comments
I want to add some additional subtitle that are not present in filemoon how to do that
If you want to use filemoon you must have a lot views. If you have not enough views they will ban your account and your files. No more recovery. That is the truth of filemoon. if you want to store a lot of videos and get a lot of views filemoon is the considerable video host but not reliable they can ban anytime your account.

If you want to use filemoon you must have a lot views. If you have not enough views they will ban your account and your files. No more recovery. That is the truth of filemoon. if you want to store a lot of videos and get a lot of views filemoon is the considerable video host but not reliable they can ban anytime your account.
Thanks do u have anyother Player to recommend

Thanks do u have anyother Player to recommend
Now no more reliable host. Streamsb is the strongest host but now closed. After Fembed closure many uploaders go to streamsb and then now disappered. some of the video host are saying they can handle but in real many uploaders uploads too many files and the host's life will short and gone. Recommand host for now is filemoon ( if you have more views daily 500views for 1TB storage ) and doodstream, vidguard, and streamtape( streamtape also a lot of problem now but it may be temporary ). If you only want to store your files I recommand using sync is the best for you but it may cost 36 $ per month. Good Luck bro.

Now no more reliable host. Streamsb is the strongest host but now closed. After Fembed closure many uploaders go to streamsb and then now disappered. some of the video host are saying they can handle but in real many uploaders uploads too many files and the host's life will short and gone. Recommand host for now is filemoon ( if you have more views daily 500views for 1TB storage ) and doodstream, vidguard, and streamtape( streamtape also a lot of problem now but it may be temporary ). If you only want to store your files I recommand using sync is the best for you but it may cost 36 $ per month. Good Luck bro.
vidguard, Dose it have file expiry

Back