shink.in shortener: Get paid up to $7/1000 visits [Adult | non Adult]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried surveyed traffic. CPM will decrease if traffic using adblock i have send email to my customer 60% if all using adblock that is reason why CPM decrease today yesterday is badly day my CPM decrease to 1.5 , But today i have promote in new traffic and they not using adblock , Today my CPM increase to 2.0

adblock decrease your CPM [ We can not force our users. ] trying find good traffic

We will wait " jimbon " , shink.in is the best one when update CPM pls tell me

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,
We have had problems today because the visits increased fast but now is fixed.

The CPM decrease was because the bots or PTCs aren't a good traffic. We are deleting users that are using them. Today the CPM USA is $2,30.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The CPM rate for US traffic is $1.68 today which really is way too low! When will it increase again? It should be more something like $3 or so.

I also have a problem with "massive links" when I add 20 links there are almost always 1 or 2 links that did not get shortened.
And then I have to shorten those links in the regular shortener on the publisher page one by one.

Thanks in advance :) shink.in is still the best URL shortener!

The payment delay changed from 48 hours to 1 month !!!

The main reasons why I joined Shink.in in the first place were the high CPM rate and fast payments. Now that's all gone...

The CPM rate dropped by 50% and I have to wait an entire month to get paid! It gets worse and worse!

You lost all your advantages over your competitors so please change it back to the way it was or at least to a weekly payout schedule.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello Lunaman,

The CPM rate dropped by 50% because a lot people uses bots or PTC...

We decide to pay monthly because lots of people uses bot and we need time to improve the script to detect these users and remove them.

Yesterday we changed some things, today you will earn more than the last days. :)

Sorry for the inconvenience

Hello Lunaman,

We decide to pay monthly because lots of people uses bot and we need time to improve the script to detect these users and remove them.

Yesterday we changed some things, today you will earn more than the last days. :)

So does this mean you will set the payment schedule back to 48 hours at the end of the month once you got rid of those users?

No, I haven't seen an increase in earnings yet. :( Earnings today and yesterday are still as low as before.

Thank you for your reply :)

Hello Lunaman,

So does this mean you will set the payment schedule back to 48 hours at the end of the month once you got rid of those users?

No, I haven't seen an increase in earnings yet. :( Earnings today and yesterday are still as low as before.

Thank you for your reply :)

Hello lunaman,

I couldn't tell you because we want to see if we can improve the script to detect bots. We might do a witthe list of users and those are going to get paid first. (it's not sure yet, we are working on it)

Now we are paying for every visit and not for every click on the button 'skip' as we were doing, sure you will earn a littel bit more. :)

Best regards

Hi did you change the payment date? I'm waiting for almost 1 week for my payment. Thanks.

Hello SaintJim,

Yes, we have changed the payments date. You can see it on the news in the website. The change is just temporaly. We are working to detect users to use bot/PTC, autosurfin because we want to improve the CPM .

Sorry for any inconvenience

Hi, would it be possible to add my current earnings to my pending payment request so it will be paid at the end of this month instead of the next?

I requested too early because I didn't realize it had changed.

Thank you :)

Hi, would it be possible to add my current earnings to my pending payment request so it will be paid at the end of this month instead of the next?

I requested too early because I didn't realize it had changed.

of course. I am gonna cancel your request and at the end of the month you can make another request. Best regards

Hi did you change the payment date? I'm waiting for almost 1 week for my payment. Thanks.

Hello SaintJim,

Yes, we have changed the payments date. You can see it on the news in the website. The change is just temporaly. We are working to detect users to use bot/PTC, autosurfin because we want to improve the CPM .

No problem. I'll just wait for the payment.

Last edited:
Payment received! Thanks! :D

lWDaBbn.png

Last edited:
Payment received! :D

I saw that you changed the payment schedule to automatic request. But what will be the delay?
Could you make it at least weekly?

October Payment Request

Why

Is deleted

What is the problem

Hello, we do not have any problems. We have deleted it because we have changed the manually request to an automatically request.

We have begun to pay yesterday.

Best regards

Payment received! :D

I saw that you changed the payment schedule to automatic request. But what will be the delay?
Could you make it at least weekly?

Hello,

Now is monthly payments , but we are thinking about making a white list with the users with good traffic and this users are going to receive bi-monthly or weekly payment. We will talk this week and we will post here.
Best regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back