shink.in shortener: Get paid up to $7/1000 visits [Adult | non Adult]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is not good.
I use Shink.in (pay every monday) & adf.ly (pay every day) in my blog.
Request at same time (sunday, dec 2014) but only adf paid me on monday. my payment in shink.in still pending until now.

ADF.LY
2014_12_29_142748.jpg

SHINK.IN
2014_12_29_141423.jpg

I think this is not good.
I use Shink.in (pay every monday) & adf.ly (pay every day) in my blog.
Request at same time (sunday, dec 2014) but only adf paid me on monday. my payment in shink.in still pending until now.

ADF.LY
2014_12_29_142748.jpg

SHINK.IN
2014_12_29_141423.jpg
Hello,
Sorry for delayed payments.
All is because paypal problems with our new bank account of the new company in England .
Paypal is now limited.
We hope this week will be solved and this week we will pay.

Best regards

Hello,
We are still waiting for the letter from the bank. We have the money to pay you and we will pay you as soon as PayPal takes our límit off. We don't want to be scam.
We are really sorry but the problem was that we changed bank because is a new company in other country...
As soon as we have access we will pay you.

Sorry for the inconvenients

Hello,
We are still waiting for the letter from the bank. We have the money to pay you and we will pay you as soon as PayPal takes our límit off. We don't want to be scam.
We are really sorry but the problem was that we changed bank because is a new company in other country...
As soon as we have access we will pay you.

Sorry for the inconvenients

could possibly be added payment processor as WebMoney and perfectmoney

I will temporarily remove popads code on my site until payment problems were fixed. I have $48 pending. I hope we'll all get paid.

I have $ 10 + pending payment. Yesterday my earning reaches $ 5 but I can not request payment / payment request system error.
I've been waiting a very long time for payment, if the next Monday shink.in still not paid. I will stop using they service.

Hello,
We sent the papers to Paypal on January 7th. Today we called and they told us that the documents are fine, they just need to go to the department who verifies them.

Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Hello,
We sent the papers to Paypal on January 7th. Today we called and they told us that the documents are fine, they just need to go to the department who verifies them.

Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Thanks for the effot Jimbon. At least you're trying to solve the problem. Don't loose hope guys. The admin is still here updating us on what's happening.

well at least give us assurance or time frame when will able to pay( next week? , next month?, next year?) or to be disclosure or add another payment method when paypal fails.
just experience it in imagecorn where the admin always promise to pay blah blah blah and then disappear suddenly, yes..it pays some and cant say totally scam but suddenly stop paying..after a few days claims the site hacked then promise to pay pending with no assurance when... then suddenly disappear.

at least admin just give assurance when..promising with no assurance=pending payouts no assurance. Just saying... :)

Hello everyone!
We have good news! The PayPal account is already validated. On Sunday we are going to actualize the payments with this week too and we will pay on Monday. Everything is back to normal.:)

Sorry for the inconvenients and thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
We have good news! The PayPal account is already validated. On Sunday we are going to actualize the payments with this week too and we will pay on Monday. Everything is back to normal.:)

Sorry for the inconvenients and thanks for your patience.

Please stop lying. Everything ok? But there is no further payments! Shink.in becomes frivolous company.

oTqRrwI.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back