shink.in shortener: Get paid up to $7/1000 visits [Adult | non Adult]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbon

shink.in make money sharing links [Adult | non Adult]

Hello there guys,

SHINK.IN is now ready to take you to the moon, and we are paying up to $7/1000 visits.

Payments will be monthly (taken on beginning of every month and paid through PP).

Any problems and you can PM me.

Happy earnings

Last edited:
269 comments
today has been awfull day... shink is not working right? My stadistics are frozen since 10 hours ago

hey... your system is not working! its stuck and no making any money. At least write whats going on in ur facebook wall, wjuction forum or somewhere!

Payment rates declined more than 50%, now they pay 5 clicks per ip every 24 hrs aaaaaaaand they're not counting all the clicks... Just saying!

No $7/1000 anymore!

Last edited:
Hi! First of all, sorry for the delay in the response.

The service is working properly right now, we had some issues when implementing during the last 2 days the adblocker (to control the visits that block ads). Please tell me your referred account and I will update your stats ASAP.

-------------

Now we should be paying more. Previously, up to $7/1000 it was just 1000 unique clicks (1 IP = 1 click) - currently we pay up to $3.90 (1 IP = 5 clicks), therefore if you make the numbers, you'll end up earning more (3.90*5...)

If our service was working before, it will improve now. We will update Saturday's stats.

BTW, this month we'll add more improvements!

*** Minimum payment will be $5! ***
*** When you ask for your payment, you'll receive it in a max. of 48h! ***
*** We'll have a weekly incentive for the 2 top users with more unique clicks ***

Payments from last month will be placed on 3rd June.

yes, but to keep alive you declined all the others countries... I use to make 1.5us (and more) with 800 clciks.. Now im makin 0.58 with 801 clicks. That numbrer (3.9us /1000 clicks) is just for USA users.... and yes... this is just a opinion from a user who thinks you do a great job too!
cheers!

Hello, carentex2!
Yes, indeed, the $7 were also for the US. Please, give it a try during 24h, say tomorrow, and you'll see you earn the same, or more! The 0.58 you mention is when the stats were wrong... During the next week we'll add next feature: you'll be able to see the countries' clicks.

Thx for the feedback, please keep posting or submit a ticket on our website!

Cheers!

Payment recieved!
33294665cb0f4a9db0184d3d2660a12do.jpg

help needed

those these counts likes other shortern link like when ever people clicks the link i get paid or people have to click skip ad bottom

those these counts likes other shortern link like when ever people clicks the link i get paid or people have to click skip ad bottom

We count when the users click the "skip ad" button like other shortener links. I have tried to count per visits, but many users use bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back