ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've raised a Support Ticket for a refund on July 1st but I did not get a refund at all.
Instead the Support guy says I paid 16 days ago and wasn't eligible for a refund. (3 days max)

I looked at my transactions and there WAS NO WAY I could have paid 16 days ago, as It clearly states that the Recurring Payment was made on June 30th.

I then replied with a screenshot of my Paypal account, but my ticket was closed without an reply from a REP.

*EDIT*
I see that my Invoice was generated on June 15..which explains why the REP would say I paid 16 days ago. But the transaction wasn't taken until June 30th.

Last edited:
I've raised a Support Ticket for a refund on July 1st but I did not get a refund at all.
Instead the Support guy says I paid 16 days ago and wasn't eligible for a refund. (3 days max)

I looked at my transactions and there WAS NO WAY I could have paid 16 days ago, as It clearly states that the Recurring Payment was made on June 30th.

I then replied with a screenshot of my Paypal account, but my ticket was closed without an reply from a REP.

Summary:
Paid on June 30th.. Raised a refund ticket on July 1st. But they say I paid 16 days ago?
And my ticket was closed for "apparently" not responding to the ticket, which I already did.

Hi,

Am sorry for the trouble, i'll check the ticket really quick and get you the updates. Also ticket gets closed automatically if not responded in 72 hrs so am sure it's not apparently closed by staff.

I appreciate your patience!

Regards
Bharat

Great prices, please answer this:

1- my site warezdd.com it's clear that it's for warez Do you accept warez hosting?
2- do you ignore copyrights reports ??
3- i was hosted in Netherlands server, and this site http://www.anti-piracy.nl [BREIN foundation] has closed my site for copyrights issues, so do you have a servers outside Netherlands ??
4- do you accept Payza USD payment ??

so i think i need Romania, or Russia server , do you have ??
thanks

Last edited:
hey bharat its down any news?

What's your ticket ID ?

Regards
Bharat

Great prices, please answer this:

1- my site warezdd.com it's clear that it's for warez Do you accept warez hosting?
2- do you ignore copyrights reports ??
3- i was hosted in Netherlands server, and this site http://www.anti-piracy.nl [BREIN foundation] has closed my site for copyrights issues, so do you have a servers outside Netherlands ??
4- do you accept Payza USD payment ??

so i think i need Romania, or Russia server , do you have ??
thanks

Hi,

Am afraid but we can't host your site if its asked to be removed from BREIN.

No other locations are available with us.

Regards
Bharat

Shared does not work, shineservers.com - offline. Everything's gone again?

We are checking for the issues, please raise a ticket so that we can keep updating you further.

Dedicatedslots shared is down to which is using Shineservers to so this answers a little to why my site with dedicatedslots is down

Better to stick with the company from which you dealt. This is not dedicatedslots thread.

Thanks.

Bharat

We are checking for the issues, please raise a ticket so that we can keep updating you further.

Dedicatedslots shared is down to which is using Shineservers to so this answers a little to why my site with dedicatedslots is down

Better to stick with the company from which you dealt. This is not dedicatedslots thread.

Thanks.

Bharat

Well my host is using you guys for hosting in a way it is since your down my host is down to

Thanks.

Bharat

Well my host is using you guys for hosting in a way it is since your down my host is down to

Contact your host directly ?

Sites will not be back, they lost all data again and decided to cancel offshore hosting plans, so no adult warez linking allowed any more...

Hi,

Everyone read the emails please, which is sent from our desk. Shine Servers LLP is closing the offshore solutions forever. Anyone who is eligible for refund according to mail, please raise a ticket they'll be refunded.

Regards
Bharat

Really working very well after the last downtime, server is quite much stable then the previous once. Implementing Raid 10 is awesome :) Keep the good work going

Hi,

Everyone read the emails please, which is sent from our desk. Shine Servers LLP is closing the offshore solutions forever. Anyone who is eligible for refund according to mail, please raise a ticket they'll be refunded.

Regards
Bharat

So basically you are taking our money for what we paid and not going to give us our hosting? Seriously this is crazy....

Hi,

Regards
Bharat

So basically you are taking our money for what we paid and not going to give us our hosting? Seriously this is crazy....

I had offshore hosting with you. Can you switch me to onshore hosting I don't mind if it isn't offshore.

Raise a ticket, i'll see what i can do for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back