Status
Not open for further replies.
20120731122113.png

this is routinne ... Always something wrong, never had so many problems with a Host

dunno if you've bothered to read through any of the thread man but they know about all the problems and seem to be in the process of addressing it. You all should probably hang tight or stop posting for a few weeks until it's all sorted. Then the thread might not get bumped every 2minutes with 'upload not working' type spam

Darn, Just woke up into a hornet's nest this morning :'( Ok, I on it..I am trying to fix the servers now and have made a few back-end changes already, so hopefully uploads are ok, I know Foxtrot is still down, not for long though :D

Update; Foxtrot is up and others are fine now..Uploads should be good :)

Last edited:
SharpFile Banner

Hello Sharpfile, I am following you guys from the beginning of the rebirth of Shaprfile under the new owner. I really appreciate your enthusiasm and hard-work behind this new file host. Although waiting very badly for the completion of installation of new script ASAP. =)

I am an owner of a site and want a long banner of sharpfile for my right-side bar. Currently, I am using only sharpfile in my website and hope we will work for a long long time.

Best of luck. Best Regards,
Anannyo

Hello Sharpfile, I am following you guys from the beginning of the rebirth of Shaprfile under the new owner. I really appreciate your enthusiasm and hard-work behind this new file host. Although waiting very badly for the completion of installation of new script ASAP. =)

I am an owner of a site and want a long banner of sharpfile for my right-side bar. Currently, I am using only sharpfile in my website and hope we will work for a long long time.

Best of luck. Best Regards,
Anannyo

Thank you!! We are creating banners and will have a banner page put up at site for you guys to be able to use to help market your links and make money and also we are working on something really Kool to have a new way for you guys to make even MORE MONEY....

Stay tuned............................................ :)

payza is not accepting fhosts anymore....they require documents and papers
they delay to reply to individual and finally not accept anyone at the end!!

SF bring new script online :sun:

Your are exactly correct about Payza,

I am trying to bring script up, coder is on it and testing.... I will announce it as early as I can to give you notice because site is expected to be down for 2-4 hours during the change. NOT quite ready yet..Almost.. But we are still only putting up the minimum script to keep site running,and we will be adding stuff to script as its operational on site..

I have some nice surprises in store for the future to make you guys and me more $$$$$$ And to make user experience great

When you will fix the DL count error? When someone inserts captcha on your files its counted as download and its hard to know your real downloads.From 147 "downloads" just 25 were true.

When you will fix the DL count error? When someone inserts captcha on your files its counted as download and its hard to know your real downloads.From 147 "downloads" just 25 were true.
Yeah, right now all clicks are counted, not just completed downloads. Admin says it's going to be fixed in the new script, which he claims to be coming soon.

I'm having trouble remote uploading, with the Echo server, its very slow
I've had zero success remote uploading to Echo server (ever). Does it actually work for anyone?

Yeah, right now all clicks are counted, not just completed downloads. Admin says it's going to be fixed in the new script, which he claims to be coming soon.

I've had zero success remote uploading to Echo server (ever). Does it actually work for anyone?

Ok , i will for now turn Echo back off.

Also Premium sales are now back live. all affiliates will receive 50% of all referral sales. We are still on old script, new one is being worked on and on new ne script the downloads are counted properly.

Update; Premium sales are Back- Sharpfile is NO longer Free for everyone..You will notice the changes at site on premium page...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back