Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Big Thanks to turn off echo server.

Now upload (whit zoom uploader) it looks better BUT now is night and traffic is less...Tomorrow daytime I'll tell you how to go!

Sharp you have not answered the question: new script when it is online???

Thanks

hotel kinda slow for me too...0.6-1.1MB/s remote from filefactory while golf and foxtrot doing nice 2MB/s (max for filefactory single connection i guess)

Very Big Thanks to turn off echo server.

Now upload (whit zoom uploader) it looks better BUT now is night and traffic is less...Tomorrow daytime I'll tell you how to go!

Sharp you have not answered the question: new script when it is online???

Thanks

Well initially it was going to be online last week.. We got it,ran some tests,and sent it back to add more stuff to it, now we are just waiting again,I was told 2-3 days yesterday,so in all honesty, I am hoping this week.. I promise you this,I want it more than anyone, because I am making no money from site until new script is up :)

new problem with script: it displays generaating links before the upload of the last file starts, i aborted uploads 2-3 times cause of this. but if the last file is successfully uploaded links are displayed when finished

new problem with script: it displays generaating links before the upload of the last file starts, i aborted uploads 2-3 times cause of this. but if the last file is successfully uploaded links are displayed when finished

hmm..Ok.. But honestly the new script is so close to being ready I really dont want to take the coders time off the new script to fix the xfilesharing script, if you can just hang on just small bit more ? I mean I will definitely ask him to look at this, BUT if its something major,then its just best to wait..BUT if something really simple then I get fixed immediately..o k :)

well it's not a big deal actually but better to inform others so they don't abort uploads but wait. it displays generating links and stays like that until last file is uploaded

Yes, Sharpfile have good supports(boss), i hope Sharpfile can keep living for longtime and not cheat us, it will become NO.1 certainly!=)

Uplaod speed is great Sharpfile Team <3<3

ilovesharpfile.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back