Status
Not open for further replies.
upload from my Premium filefactory and RU very very slow, Why?!
Something else
I can not RU from my turbobit or filevelocity now

they are overloaded..........(filefactory) it is not only 1 side which has problem when u RU files

but

both sides must be available at high speed for transfer ;)

We have FTP with new script coming :)

nice :)

hope new-script colors are blue-black and grey-silver SF :)

like the banner u have ;)

??

having problems using remote upload. it always stops and doesnt continue wit the upload :( i tried about 20 times and only 1 file got uploaded :(

Sharpfile when to install a new script?

Script allows you to view files 300 500 per page? Have a counter for selected files?

in daylight hours is really hard to upload in your host, today to upload two dvd-r wasting my time (more than 6 hours to upload 170 files:facepalm:).
Zoom fails, upload via browser fail, all upload to echo.sharpfile.com fails!

Please fix echo.sharpfile.com and implement ftp now...

As mentioned, FTP will be available with new script.

Also, i just turned off echo, honestly dont know why it's not working, I even hooked more NEW servers up today. There is a new one called "Hotel" If you guys upload too please tell me if its good, because it's with new company so now have 4 different server companies I am trying to find best one.. SO far I think Foxtrot is the ONLY one that hasn't had problems..Now I need to know if "Hotel" is any good ?

Foxtrot is working sweet. Over 60 MB/s! :sun:

Remote Upload.

Alpha is Slow / Not working...

yep... same here..... all my uploads are going to alpha at 1-2kbps or not working at all.....

Foxtrot has awesome speeds!! 70-90 mb/s.... but takes a lot of reloads and re-uploads to reach a good server.

Foxtrot is working sweet. Over 60 MB/s! :sun:

Remote Upload.

Alpha is Slow / Not working...

yep... same here..... all my uploads are going to alpha at 1-2kbps or not working at all.....

Foxtrot has awesome speeds!! 70-90 mb/s.... but takes a lot of reloads and re-uploads to reach a good server.

Ok Now i have ALPHA turned off for uploads, so we getting closer..Keep giving me feedback guys it helps a lot getting these servers optimized when I get it narrowed down to the very best ones, then that server company will get all our business :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back