Status
Not open for further replies.
The premium conversions seems a bit unfair for non usa users. E.g. 15$ for usa and 15 euros for others. I think it would not really matter but on the site it says $15 , then on the payment page it gets converted to euros. Could maybe alienate the user a bit.

IMO better to stick to a set price

Also does that mean selling a 120 15 euro account will yield 7.5 euros for the affiliate , or 7.5$

apart from that i look forward to working with you :-)

The premium conversions seems a bit unfair for non usa users. E.g. 15$ for usa and 15 euros for others. I think it would not really matter but on the site it says $15 , then on the payment page it gets converted to euros. Could maybe alienate the user a bit.

IMO better to stick to a set price

Also does that mean selling a 120 15 euro account will yield 7.5 euros for the affiliate , or 7.5$

apart from that i look forward to working with you :-)

I agree 100% and I have a ticket in withe the processor already to fix it, thats on their end...

@best87 Please dont post your payments in public,we dont like that....Thanks

incredible 400Mb limit for registred users...now I have to reup ALL files bigger than 400Mb :facepalm:

PS: people don't like to be forced to buy a premium...it's not a good way for users..

Last edited:
8dcb093717.png

more restrictions :facepalm:

Well We try to offer great support but in a few days you will also see some new great ways to make even more money.. but remember I am not forcing anyone to use our service. And I have been giving out 100% FREE service for and entire month, any other file host give you that free premium for an entire month ?

tell it like it is true that there is great support, which are always present, but you gave a month because I was comfortable to do the checks during the day .. the host is working and not 3 hours ;)

Ok.... this is terrible.

Sharpfile is gonna start getting banned on forums because of this.

Make it 1Gb for free users (registered and non-registered), otherwise it will be useless.

Yup this could cause you to be put on the censor list, you really need to remember not only your uploaders but also the places your links get posted on.

I understand it hurts your business model but it effects forum operators traffic and it trickles down to everyone, uploaders, hosts, advertisers, etc.

Last edited:
DAMN!

New restrictions without any improvement like: implement ftp, new file-manager script, etc... are too hard, especially for free downloaders users.

New restrictions without any improvement like: implement ftp, new file-manager script, etc... are too hard, especially for free downloaders users.
I believe the new script is pretty much ready - with a little luck we should have it up and running by this time tomorrow, then you will have all the stuff you want and love.
Please remember that premiums are now available again, and everyone currently gets 50% of the premiums they sell (you will be able to choose your plan in a day or two) :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back