SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
14286 - 9750 - 0 Sales

This within a 24 hour period.

Locker, where are your hits coming from? What kind of linking are you using? Are you using the new q2 page? (ie. http://xxxxx.sharingzone.net/?q2=Test_File_Name).

Af far as what you should be earning, see my "Income Estimate" (on the first page of this thread). Nearly everyone is making MORE than that estimate right now. Refunds are super low (1 - 2%) and many affiliates are making $56 sales and everyone is racking up on the monthly recurring sales.

looks like sharingzone doesnt convert anymore sales :/

Here you go. I selected at random, 5 DDL/Scene site owners and posted their stats ***anonymously***. These are admin screenshots I took a few minutes ago -- so the stats are for 3 days (September 1, 2, 3). Note that everyone's conversion is better than 1:1000 and many are 1:500 -- for DDL and scene sites.

5 RANDOM STATS SCREENS (anonymous, no aff. names given):

Image1.png

Image2.png

Image3.png

Image4.png

image5.png

Who goes with them in the first place? Don't they use paypal as billing?
It takes one angry customer to contact Paypal to have all funds frozen.
What happens in such case?

We deal directly with paypal on a regular basis. We have complied with and their terms of service and all regulations. And trust me, with the sales volumes we are getting, there have been all the red flags and investigations and we have worked everything out with Paypal. Not to mention, we are in contact with a group of the 5 Paypal Service member in charge of our account and we are in, and will remain in GOOD STANDING (Glad to say :D).

Locker, where are your hits coming from? What kind of linking are you using? Are you using the new q2 page? (ie. http://xxxxx.sharingzone.net/?q2=Test_File_Name).

Af far as what you should be earning, see my "Income Estimate" (on the first page of this thread). Nearly everyone is making MORE than that estimate right now. Refunds are super low (1 - 2%) and many affiliates are making $56 sales and everyone is racking up on the monthly recurring sales.

Yeah I looked at everything you posted before I started to promote. Daily traffic would be round 160K a day. And yes, I had it linked on various spots on the site, just like I do with other advertisers. I also used q2. How many sales are your biggest affiliate making a day? Looking at the images you provided average of 5 sales per affiliate? I do about 5 times that a day with other advertisers.

Thanks!

We deal directly with paypal on a regular basis. We have complied with and their terms of service and all regulations. And trust me, with the sales volumes we are getting, there have been all the red flags and investigations and we have worked everything out with Paypal. Not to mention, we are in contact with a group of the 5 Paypal Service member in charge of our account and we are in, and will remain in GOOD STANDING (Glad to say :D).

I do understand that you guys have "large" amounts flowing through your Paypal, and so did I before my account got frozen for abuse of the terms. Even though there wasn't any abuse. (I accepted donations on a torrent related website.)

Anyway, I'm still not too convinced about the billing method. Is there a way to get weekly or bi-weekly payouts if you have, lets say, 20-30 sales a day?
I obviously don't wanna wait an entire month and then find out that I can't get my 10.000+ dollars due to a frozen paypal account.

Yeah I looked at everything you posted before I started to promote. Daily traffic would be round 160K a day. And yes, I had it linked on various spots on the site, just like I do with other advertisers. I also used q2. How many sales are your biggest affiliate making a day? Looking at the images you provided average of 5 sales per affiliate? I do about 5 times that a day with other advertisers.

Thanks!

Two things...

1. I picked 5 guys at random, without giving away too much to remain anonymous (so no big affs).

2. Those are small and medium affiliates earnings examples. Even the little guy with little hits, converts so well.

Biggest affiliates are raking in over a grand a day. Couple guys near 2 grand. But they're not scene sites -- they are the movie/streaming sites. I couldn't post their stats for obvious reasons.

I do understand that you guys have "large" amounts flowing through your Paypal, and so did I before my account got frozen for abuse of the terms. Even though there wasn't any abuse. (I accepted donations on a torrent related website.)

Anyway, I'm still not too convinced about the billing method. Is there a way to get weekly or bi-weekly payouts if you have, lets say, 20-30 sales a day?
I obviously don't wanna wait an entire month and then find out that I can't get my 10.000+ dollars due to a frozen paypal account.

Well what happenned to us, is they froze a percentage of the funds. Also, a certain percentage of each sale gets frozen as well. Luckily when this happenned, we were still able to pay out all the affiliates and myself and the staff took the hit, so it was rough, but we pulled through.
If it makes you feel any better, we have already been contacted and have disclosed all business facets as well as explained every transaction in detail -- they are happy with us.

Eventually, we will switch to bi-weekly payouts... but it's still rough at the moment. Main priority is to keep things running smooth as we steadily build and progress. So far so good. ;)

Well contact me when you switch to weekly or biweekly payouts.
I currently earn ..., well you get the idea... a lot cos I make a lotta sales, so obviously I can't afford to lose an entire month due to Paypal and I have had problems with them in the past, so I know what I'm talking about.
I too have had to give out all my business details and more (obviously, else the business account won't get enabled)

Do you have MSN to discuss business opportunities privately?

Last edited:
Rex Sharing Zone has been with Pay Pal for 3 years. You'd think if there was going to be a problem it would of already happen already.

They do Wire Payments too and Check if you need it.

v.php
v.php

Not to be funny but I decided to give this a proper go and I have to say that it's really not even close to being good. The ratio for the 3 days is roughly 1:10000. How can you claim : "Highest Converting Affiliate Marketing System"?

I mean 1:10000? The industry norm is MAX 1:4000 and that is at a selling rate of between $25 to $30 per transaction. How can you actually sit there and really think that you are a good system when we both know the ratio is pathetic? You say that with my clicks I should expect a certain amount of cash... well take the three days average and work out if it's even close the the amount you suggest.

And before you use the "your traffic must be bad" etc excuse, 40% of my traffic is Google and the rest is 40% US and 30% UK traffic. Also my ratio on ME is 1:3000 Max, only reason im trying you out is because of them losing MasterCard.

I suggest you either add credit cards to your billing instead of only paypal OR you change the slogan of your company, as it's not remotely close to being the best.

Last edited:
So far this month im converting 1:160 on sharingzone. (Last month; 1:280 )

Just becuse you dont convert good, dont mean others are doing same.

i have used them over 2years (maybe more), since they were on plimus, and convert ratio is way better then any other program like this, also from hunderds of sales theres like 1refund that tells how good is it compared to others.

Please provide screenshots to back up your claims. Saying something and actually showing that it's true are two different things.

Thanks

So far this month im converting 1:160 on sharingzone. (Last month; 1:280 )

Just becuse you dont convert good, dont mean others are doing same.

i have used them over 2years (maybe more), since they were on plimus, and convert ratio is way better then any other program like this, also from hunderds of sales theres like 1refund that tells how good is it compared to others.

Not to be funny or anything but I do in 1 day what you do in an entire month regarding traffic. So obviously your ratio's will be good. However your ratio's aren't close to what you said. It's defo not 1:280. Last month your ratio was 1: 1750. Im happy that you are content with your sales etc but it's a little bit different with bigger sites that turn 50K plus hits a day.

Heres screen for this year sz earnings:
http://lulzimg.com/view/c5045a400c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back