SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like he tried using another PP account, its not looking good for getting last months $

20121112175208482.png

Optimus is a good guy but until Pay Pal lifts restrictions off of the account he won't be able to do much.

It's best for now to just forget about your last months income unfortunately. If / When the restrictions get lifted you'll be able to get paid.

You'll just have to pray and hope for the best. Unfortunately however I wouldn't expect much, Pay Pal has a zero tolerance policy and I would not expect the account to get unlocked.

It looks like he tried using another PP account, its not looking good for getting last months $

20121112175208482.png
I am sure that was AdultKing. He's reporting all the sites on WJ. file lockers, image hosting and warez related programs. He is also dealing with leaseweb to shut down sites like extabit.

I do not use sharingzone but AK is abusing.

Tried mailing at affiliates@sharingzone.net and got delivery failur notice.

"Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error."

Seems like we are not gonna get paid. :(

I've been getting Transactions every single day for like 3 months now.

Counting yesterday and today i got 0 transactions with more than 26000 unique users...

Does this happened to any of you?

Either they have a bug in the reports, or they are ripping me off..

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Pumoz.png

Seems weird, no?

---------- Post added 8th Nov 2012 at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 7th Nov 2012 at 06:16 PM ----------

another day without transactions... this is ridonculous. I will give them a last day to answer my email (which they haven't) and i will switch to another network...

Hope they pay this month the 3.5$K that i made in October..

Got paid. Thanks. :)

thanks Optimus, get payment now :D

Good lessons :)... keep posting like I earn $$$ , ** sales..you ll get your return

Provide me an answer why someaffiliate.sharingzone.net/?q=0 redirects to downloadprovider.me
and your affiliate link, in Justification corner, if you're going to bother to do that.

For others, recommendation, remove all your sharingzone links from your sites. You ain't going to make money from them anymore. But they will from you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back