SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using sharingzone i think 2 years... but it's really important from where you traffic come ,for me USA,Japan,Germany atomic bomb for this type of affilates

Last edited:
I had to make a new account, the old one took 10-15minutes to login.

I think its because of the old stored stats 1yr+ your database must be huge, shouldn't you removed stats/referals more than a few months old, there not needed anyway.

3 sales so far today :D

I dropped sharingzone, no sale from 4k unique visits :(

Did you had rel=nofollow tag for sharingzone links on your site?
I was sending 3k hits each month, I couldnt help but think that why I still wont get a single sale.
Then I noticed that I had rel=nofollow for all sz links :facepalm:

Changed it, and this were the sales this month:
2aQCN.png

Your raw clicks matter as much as your unique ones. Sometimes it may happen that google didnt pick up a good serp for your website's page, but it indexed sharingzone download page, with your code in it.. and you might get sales from that. :)

I had to make a new account, the old one took 10-15minutes to login.

I think its because of the old stored stats 1yr+ your database must be huge, shouldn't you removed stats/referals more than a few months old, there not needed anyway.

3 sales so far today :D

I too noticed this, the affiliate member control panel page loads too slow... on every connection I tried.

What do you mean avRo?
For checking rel=nofollow attribute? o.O you can simply right click link and inspect element, or view source.

And if you asking about fetching post title in WP, I have no idea about that since I never used WP.
Check out affiliate control panel - banners area, you might find something...

rel=nofollow has nothing to do with your sales, it only tells google not to follow those links and index them.

That is what makes the point bro. Like i told, sometime it may happen that google didnt index your link, but it indexed sharingzone's link, containing your code in it.

I've been getting Transactions every single day for like 3 months now.

Counting yesterday and today i got 0 transactions with more than 26000 unique users...

Does this happened to any of you?

Either they have a bug in the reports, or they are ripping me off..

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Pumoz.png

Seems weird, no?

---------- Post added 8th Nov 2012 at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 7th Nov 2012 at 06:16 PM ----------

another day without transactions... this is ridonculous. I will give them a last day to answer my email (which they haven't) and i will switch to another network...

Hope they pay this month the 3.5$K that i made in October..

I've been getting Transactions every single day for like 3 months now.

Counting yesterday and today i got 0 transactions with more than 26000 unique users...

Does this happened to any of you?

Either they have a bug in the reports, or they are ripping me off..

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Pumoz.png

Seems weird, no?

---------- Post added 8th Nov 2012 at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 7th Nov 2012 at 06:16 PM ----------

another day without transactions... this is ridonculous. I will give them a last day to answer my email (which they haven't) and i will switch to another network...

Hope they pay this month the 3.5$K that i made in October..

Damn. How were the sales past 3 days?

I got some transactions but.... nothing compared to what it was before, i dont think this has been fixed 100%.

Im starting to look at alternatives, if someone can recommend something good pm me your aff code :)

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

I just noticed they have a problem in their landing page... they're showing another template. so maybe the lower conversions are because of that.

I m also thinking of moving to some alternative until Optimus gets the paypal fixed and moving back to them once its fixed, but I dont know any... Suggestions?

Sad they all ppl will also be loosing the revshare income until this is fixed :( I have some good ones who always continue, optimus said they cant be recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back