SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the opinions guys.

If you want to do a backlash, then there are a host of other sites which offer similar service, without the 24/7 technical support, and without the customer satisfaction and refund policy that we follow.

Nevertheless, I do see your point. Now we could argue endlessly back and forth, about warez and scene sites, the list goes on. That -- will have to be another thread altogether (so as not to hijack this one).

Moving on.

forhad725, I am not sure how DLE works, but you would have to either enter the sharingzone code manually, or contact the owner of a DLE site and ask him for the plugin. Another option is to get a DLE plugin yourself (either from Google or the DLE support site) and customize it by adding the sharingzone linking codes to it.

I could not use the "Example 5: Targetted Search Links " for my wordpress website. How can I use this function for my wordpress blog search page?

I use DDL sites for bring peoples to download something from my website. I'm wondering can I get a sale if the person come from iframe ddl website then click my sharingzone link?

Last edited:
Hello,

Can you support more option payment method.
Like as webmoney, bank transfer
Because now paypal is very bad.
PP limited my account because i received more than 1000$/ week from Affiliates Program

I also got paid,

Have a question, are you working on creating something new for landing page ?... I think people are awared with old look and style. It would be a gr8 help to convert more sales for webmasters.

Thanks
- mann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back