SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respected Admin,

We joined sharingzone.net affiliates last week and sent near about 2500 hits and 1000 unique to our link http://katzddl.sharingzone.net

Please check and look into the matter why no sales conversions in our account. Are we doing everything right or something wrong with us ?

Hoping for a favorable action.

Thanks,
KatzDDL.in
You sent in about 200 uniques/day for the last 5 days. Did you read my quote, in the first thread of this page?

200 uniques / day for 5 days, if you just started promoting, will not make a great impact on your income, to be honest. I have stated time and again that you should give a trial run for at least a couple weeks.

Let me remind you and everyone else who promotes Sharingzone, if you want to get an idea of how much money you will make, go see my "income estimate" posted in the first post of this thread.

My income estimate is based on the raw hits per day that your site receives, from all your sources (not the hits you send into Sharingzone).

There are people converting 1:200, 1:300 and they are not DDL sites. Also, they are long time promoters.

100,000 raw hits/day = approx. $12,500 USD per month and up

Can you explain this ?

I'm interested .

If possible PM me.

Regards !

100,000 raw hits/day = approx. $12,500 USD per month and up

Can you explain this ?

I'm interested .

If possible PM me.

Regards !

Sure. :)

This just means that if your site receives 100k raw hits/day (from all your traffic sources ie. by checking webalizer or your favorite stats program, for example), that if you promote Sharingzone based on the guidelines, you should be earning $12,500.00 USD per month.

This estimate is based on actual earnings of some larger affiliates, and many have earned more (it's an average calculation).

Also, this estimate is based on our old landing page. With the new q2= landing page, earnings should be at least 20% higher.

Of course I will add that your earnings depends on type of site and traffic quality -- any scene site, warez site, DDL site (except for forums) will earn this kind of money based on my estimate. Forums do not convert as well, but we have several forums earning good money still.

Highest earners currently are TV/movies/streaming type of websites. Unbelievable converstions (1:200 - 1:300) and we have a few webmasters with streaming websites making huge money every month.

I would add, do not only look at your conversions when you promote Sharingzone -- look at *how much* money you are bringing in -- because when you factor in the recurring $14.99 revshare payments that build up over several months along with the one-time transactions which range from $21 - $56 commission per sale, you have yourself a solid revenue stream.

Last but not least -- every affiliate gets paid (via Paypal, check, or wire transfer (requires pre-approval first), on the 15th of every month).

Would it be possable to know the link that got the sale?

Then we would know what content is getting sales, old, new, genre etc. so that area could be targeted more.

And a option to receive a mail on a sale :)

Would it be possable to know the link that got the sale?

Then we would know what content is getting sales, old, new, genre etc. so that area could be targeted more.

And a option to receive a mail on a sale :)
Referrer link checking. ... With the growth of the site we have been more concerned with upgrading hardware/memory/resources/bandwidth etc to keep up. Regular referrer stats alone take up huge HD space in the databases..... so I will look into it, but no promises.

Alternatively, if you can see your referrer stats in your Sharingzone control panel, you will be able to see which referrer links give you the most hits. Obviously the high hit items are popular and will convert well. :)

We have the email upon sale option. However we had problem with it's functionality and had to turn it off for the time being. :facepalm:

Yep i got paid two days ago.

Something else:

Since june 14 my results from Google dropped form app. 800 new visitors to 100 new visitors p/day.
My guess Google has changed a algorithm.

Anyone else noticed these problems?

You're still waiting for payment and pay day was 16 days ago? My only questions to you are why are you posting this here and why aren't you contacting their support.

Also are you a new promoter or are you a guy that's been there a few months? If you just started making money, be advised you don't get your money till the following month.

So anything made in June gets paid on July 15th.

ohk thanks for the info just started in june but made good money in 1 month hehe :)

ohk july 15th i can wait <3

i have a little problem :
codejd.jpg

i use vbulletin , and the code provided from site does not work correct . I posted it on posbit_legacy . And if i click that download message , the same problem is
code2z.jpg

thank you

can you tell if there is a plugin to integrate into wordpress?

i tried following the instructions on your website,but i did not get any result

Who goes with them in the first place? Don't they use paypal as billing?
It takes one angry customer to contact Paypal to have all funds frozen.
What happens in such case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back