SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks The Coon, yes, sorta.

It's an *estimate that if your sites gets 1000 raw hits per day, you would earn an estimated amount per month.

See my income estimate chart on the first post in this thread, Affiliate Signup page here.

hwfx4y.jpg

First sale :) with only 700 unique :) though i am sure very much of my traffic comes from google.

Rockstar, can you show me where your links are? I will tell you that forums do not convert as well as other sites, due to repeat visitors and forum users are usually a little smarter than the average Google surfer.

If you are sending forum traffic, the best way to get an accurate read on conversions is to display your Sharingzone links only to Google referred traffic and to guests -- this way your will have a more accurate reading on sales (regular members will almost never pay for anything).

LOL, i'm not using your links on my forum, using it on my DDLsite.

http://megaupfiles.com/.

DDLCMS, which has sharingzone links everywhere and my clicks are approx 1000/day and last month november, din't get even a single sale.

Hi Rockstar, that's not a fair assessment. Your extreme tracking stats show that your DDL site gets approx. 300 - 500 hits/day.

Optimus Prime's estimate for your income starts at 1000 hits/day to earn income on the lower end.

Plus don't forget that the more hits your site generates, the higher the conversions.

That's a generalization ^^^, but it IS the given estimate by Optimus Prime. I suggest keep doing subs and get on some whitelists on high traffic DDLs then give it some more time.

I know a couple guys with Wordpress blogs that only get 200 - 400 hits a day and make 1 - 2 sales per day -- seems blogs convert well here.

Hey, whats the credit value?

qnpych.gif

Thanks.

I had one transaction for 56.45, now it says 2 transactions but total still 56.45, of course minus the credit :D

The credit is the refund. Debits are sales. If it shows $56.45 still that would indicate that you had 2 sales and 1 refund so your TOTAL would still show $56.45......

We run a large PreDB site (sceneforce.com), going through the stats, most of our referrals come via Wii and NDS releases. Have had 8 referrals in each of the last 3 months - not a lot, but we are very happy with it.

3k-4k raw hits a day.

We're using our referrals purely to contribute to running costs at the moment, we are hoping to fund a rewards scheme from future earnings and are experimenting with some additional link and banner positioning.

I think the best advice I can give is to list plenty of old releases, there is still demand for them, but most sites are linking to the new stuff, increasing competition. Another advantage is many older scene releases are next to impossible to find, and SZ offers a possibility of getting them.

Yeah Muka is correct. When did you start Irunit?

Anything that you earned in November gets paid December. Anything you make this month will get paid in January.

There are errors when i install the ddlcmc script.
I dont know what the error is but after clicking auto install it says
The form contained one or more errors or the database connection details are incorrect. Please, go back and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back