Status
Not open for further replies.
worldsBestFileSharingSite.png

Is it so???
:D:D:D

Haha. As you can see, it's just a quote, so basically ONE guy is all that is needed to say such a thing before you can just put it on your site :P.

Devilz, I've tested the filesonic plugin. Perhaps the fault of the new filesonic server, but speeds are very low compared to the previous upload (1-1.5MBs).

And the dreaded 'Error retriving (check spelling) the link' was returned.
(Tried it twice, both times same error).

I think some thing wrong is there with Filesonic Now !! as In morning , It was working like charm ......6-7 Mbps Speed....Now its 1-1.5 Mbps ..really slow..... I dont know whats the reason ??
But Still giving Proper Download Link:

[slide]http://imgclub.org/images/12vuv.png[/slide]

sniff..... I am ready to Distribute this plugin for Free ....But due to your Rapidleech Business ...I am Little bit afraid that You will make it Publicly open.

If you promise me TO keep this plugin up to yourself , I am ready to send you 2morrow... as Still i am Optimizing it for Speed and Stability

From my thread:
We are not responsible for problems with the Rapidleech script or the working / availability of plugins.

No, I will NOT distribute it to my customers ... I don't supply Rapidleech scripts or plugins.

In case they want it, I'll send them to you.

why simply dont use msn or pm for discuss if sniffdog receive fs plugin from DEVILZ cause people like me want it to but you wont share it anyway XD

Tried to do HotFile->FileSonic RU. Sorry, what? The result? 22 hours of "Pending", then it turned "Finished" and had uploaded this:

57388082eb.png

A lot of "blank" files (no file names) with 8.00KB as their file size.
Guess I won't be using FileSonic if this continues.

Still have to see Devilz coming online ...

BTW these 8Kb files are .html files ... it means that HF doesn't allow FiSo to leech from their site ....

Still have to see Devilz coming online ...

BTW these 8Kb files are .html files ... it means that HF doesn't allow FiSo to leech from their site ....

That sucks ... Another reason not to use "FiSo" then. I try to upload a 0.5MB with normal uploader, and it's _so slow_, if it's even working at all. It sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back