Status
Not open for further replies.
Use FTP in rapidleech.

Instead of upload select 'FTP file'.

While using cute FTP make sure you select
Passive mode to connect.

sniffdog can you tell me how to transfer ftp to ftp .

Not ftp - local machie - ftp

I use CuteFtp and when i go Site transfer protocol i get error

i try already by using FTP..its transfer pretty fast..great!! but why the files still not shown in my acc..i wait after 5 minutes, still nothing..argh!!

Where is my referall... Last few days i have few refferal witch is registreded thoruth me, but i cant find noone in my referal list...

Remote upload doesn't work ... I tried two files from my own server ... they are still pending after two weeks.

Your files should be in your account within 20-30 minutes after FTP upload.

My advice: Dont use this host cuz they will scam you. After SM become FS my unpaid earnings changed to paid earnings but after 1 month i still have no money from them on my paypal acc and they dont even answer my e-mails.

Maybe they don't like you ... or you're not active.

[SLIDE]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/drlove_bkk/fs-1.jpg[/SLIDE]

Maybe they don't like you ... or you're not active.

[SLIDE]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/drlove_bkk/fs-1.jpg[/SLIDE]
active? are u drunk or somethink? from when file host dont pay if you are not active? i uploaded files,i received points, status tells me that they paid me money but i didnt receive any money on pay pal after month and they dont answer e-mails (3 of them).

dont talk if u dont have anythink smart to say

Anyone having trouble with RL ftp upload to FiSo? Been having this trouble of uploading taking forever to complete & when it did they don't appear in account since last night. I was uploading ok before with the occasional error of connecting to FiSo ftp but not as bad as this.
How long is FiSo gonna take to fix their service its been almost a month of crappy connections. They're gonna lose all of their users at this rate.

First, I don't drink, smoke or use drugs, so that can't be the problem.
Secondly, let us know the details of your account. As you can see my paid amount is higher than the actual amount. That has a reason which I won't even try to explain as you're probably so dumb you won't understand.
Thirdly, try to do an English course. Makes it easier to understand you.
Fourthly, I got money and you don't.

Have a nice day.

active? are u drunk or somethink? from when file host dont pay if you are not active? i uploaded files,i received points, status tells me that they paid me money but i didnt receive any money on pay pal after month and they dont answer e-mails (3 of them).

dont talk if u dont have anythink smart to say

hi . 4 days ago i upload FTP via RPL is ok . But now , i can not . Have change ?
How can i change FTP connect time out in my Rapidleech setup ?
thanks

i extremely need the download one, that i can use to download files from filesonic to my server.. :)

by the way how i can get it? i mean download it? or we can share it? since i am unable to access or use PM system...

thanks..

Please note that FileSonic no longer pays for downloads from Hong Kong. Also, please note that we no longer accept premium account purchases from Hong Kong.
Thank you for your understanding.

they banned hongkong. so disappointed. they will banned other country too. Better switch to other file host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back