Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
it 's ok but I'm asking about do they limit/have restriction to US users (like uploaded.to)

Since I don't see USA in their PPD program, I was wondering the same.

So, does ShareFlare allow US users to download from them ? If yes, will these downloads be counted in PPD program ?

Hi Shareflare. I intend to work again with you but I have a problem.. and I need a solution for that

More then 80% of my uploaded files have this status, and can't be downloaded. I understand that those are corupted, but why it had happen?
All my files now are gone and I can't reuploaded it again.

20120204010947.jpg
your files were deleted because the files are not downloaded more than a month, or have been abuse from owners.
Do you limit download with US users?
For residents of the United States, our service is not available, files are also not available for download

For residents of the United States, our service is not available, files are also not available for download

That sucks for US users and affiliates like me that get most of their traffic from USA, but I can easily understand your decision, USA is a doomed country...

Thanks for the answer.

Attention! The data in your account have been changed.
Payments on your account will be temporarily suspended Hold 10 (days)
Well this is a joke.

Don't you think this message should appear when changing the data, not when they are first time entered?

I already have a PPD account. Can I make another PPS account with same payout details

YES, you can. Trust me!
Make sure that your 2nd account must NOT BE A REFFERAL of your 1st account, right Shareflare?

your files were deleted because the files are not downloaded more than a month, or have been abuse from owners.

How can I prevent the files to be deleted by the ''30 days no download''?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back