Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to change my account PPD to pps?

i sale 3 premium accounts but Bonus is only 0.2USD why?

this is you say get 60% of sales?

1(24).jpg

1(25).jpg

Last edited:
How to change my account PPD to pps?

i sale 3 premium accounts but Bonus is only 0.2USD why?

this is you say get 60% of sales?

1(24).jpg

1(25).jpg

With Sharefare: If you're on PPS 60% you got sales ==> You're on PPD. If you don't get sales ==> You're on PPS
Don't waste your time :))
I got 4 sales and My balance is $ 1.16 (I'm on PPS 60%) =)

Shareflare, I think you should stop paying for skymonk installs, then people will stop complaining that they are getting extra money on top of the premium sales, obviously no one wants this money, they only want sales :facepalm:

Shareflare, I think you should stop paying for skymonk installs, then people will stop complaining that they are getting extra money on top of the premium sales, obviously no one wants this money, they only want sales :facepalm:
skymonk install does not affect the sale, it is an additional source of income

can someone send me on pm on what forum I can post shareflame links :) please, whre is shareflare allowed. I post on suzy, p-bb ...but shareflare is not allowed there

skymonk install does not affect the sale, it is an additional source of income
I know that very well, but people don't understand that they are paid more money with this extra skymonk thing, and they keep complaining their sales are so cheap... So since they are so ungrateful, you can just quit paying for skymonk, then they stop complaining...

Hi admin ,

Look at picture

Can you set it free for withdraw money ?
I cann't wait for 10 days
and hope you pay me i don't want to work for free

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back