Share-Online.biz Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Share-Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used this site over one month can not get even a sale. i use other filehosts everyday got sale, some days over 10 sales. i dunno what is the problem here. :(

I have joined your programme, but main info are hard to understand, please simplify the comprehension of your affiliate programme with clear table.

Received my First Payment.

I use this service since 1 Month and its Amazing Service and 100% Trusted.

Good work guys.

Wonder why you have no official Thread here but its ok no Problems ;)

I allow Share-Online on my forum if you looking for another site to post links check my sig for link to my forum if you have questions join my forum and send me a pm

i don't understand the new rule clearly

is only downloads from germany, austria, swiss counted

or only downloads from german, austrian, swiss uploaders will counted ?

will uploads counted from these 3 german speaking countries if a non-german ,
non-austrian or non-swiss will downloads ?

i don't understand the new rule clearly

is only downloads from germany, austria, swiss counted

or only downloads from german, austrian, swiss uploaders will counted ?

will uploads counted from these 3 german speaking countries if a non-german ,
non-austrian or non-swiss will downloads ?
only downloads from germany, austria, swiss counted

SO is one of the worst program i ever seen other than shragle. I am getting over 2500 downloads per day and what m making is 1.73 euro maximum and downloads coming from over 89% of premium users. not at all good to use. Also for premium sales dunno why the heck they pay too less.

Hello
I see that share-online has some DL limit for premium users. I think its 100GB/day and 400GB/week.
Is there any way to pass the limit ?

Is there any place that I can buy an share-online account with my credit card? Anybody know? I'm guess not because nobody allows credit cards anymore. :(

The share-online.biz/ukash payment method for premium membership is broken or a complete SCAM!!!

I purchased ukash credit as they no longer accept paypal.

Then when i go to pay. It always says I have insufficient funds. Which is not true.

If I use the code voucher code on 36 months it says I only have 74.77 €,

then if i select 12 months and use the same voucher code it says i only have 43.91 €,

then if i select 10 months and use the same voucher code it says i only have 37.22 €.

Then I got feed up and just generated a random code voucher and guess what? It says I have 37.22 €.

???

Very frustrating!!!

Has anyone successfully signed up after they dropped paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back