Share-Online.biz Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Share-Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
this host is shit too, do not waste your time here.
its another german shit like netload
I use it since 2 years and I'm very satisfied with it.
The host is reliable, fast and pays decently. Not too little, not too much.

Where is PPS system, only PPD and website owners earn
I have PPD and PPS. See link above.

I send emails 10 days ago and no reply.
I write one friendly email and always get an answer within 24 hours.
Maybe you write very unfriendly?

i106730_sdf.JPG

what is it?

okay thanks, and what about size? is there minimum size of file? or it pays the same rate on all sizes?

they say:
Downloads from at least 10 MB data size are counted (deceit reductions of multi part archives or files of any type can result in an account blockage or payout stop)
multipart archives result in account blockage:facepalm:

PPS works automatically, if a premium account is sold over your cookie (Ref).This works very well.

Why don't you read their infos???

-> https://www.share-online.biz/user/affiliate

We provide two diffrent ways to join the Affiliate-Programm:

* Users come by one of your uploads to Share-Online and buy an account within their visit.
Please check the free user file size limitation feature at the configuration page

* You're using one of the banners below and a user visits Share-Online and buys an account.

Every registered user of Share-Online is automatically a part of the Affiliate-Program with the first option shown above.

To use also the second way, simply copy one of the links shown below to your website and insert at least one uploaded file to your profil. It is your choice to use one of our images or one hosted on your own website.

12.5% ​​for payment within 24 hours including the fees?
or
12.5% ​​for payment within 24 + 4.5% for paypal payment?

i106733_untitled.JPG

i dont understand

5 downloads and 1 euro cent?

free downloads are counted by money and premium downloads by points?

Are all you guys too stupid to read simple texts in FAQs? X-(

The most common program consists of point scoring. The points are assigned by downloads of other users, which arise from their own uploads. Currently a guest or a collector can spend 6 points, a premium user 2 points per hour. This quantity is distributed over all users, from whom the downloader receives data. In the control center you have the choice between different possibilities to achieve a threshold. Then the account (Premium) will be prolonged or the points are refunded by payment. The minimum quantity of points is 20.000. After the upload of the first file every user gets a standard payout factor of 2.1, which can be increased * in the course of time. Downloads from at least 10 MB data size are counted (deceit reductions of multi part archives or files of any type can result in an account blockage or payout stop). 20.000 points would correspond to a payment of 37.00 Euro with a factor of 1.85. This means a conversion of 1:1000. For the payment we reserve the right for a maximum processing time of 2 weeks. There are several possibilities in the payment mask, by which the procedure can be accelerated.

plauzi, I'm not nucleer engineer and my english is not oxford english. Why its too complicated to explain ??. They can use easier language. Its fucking confusing.
I'm not blind by the way.

plauzi is a funny man thought I'm graduate from oxford. We are all from world and nobody does not have to know advanced english here. They have to make it clear and user friendly.

plauzi is a funny man thought I'm graduate from oxford. We are all from world and nobody does not have to know advanced english here. They have to make it clear and user friendly.

:)):)):)):)):)):facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Thats why you ask only stupid questions that are all on the Website and in the FAQ?!

Sorry but think before about you Post,the website is well ordered on Problem in your Case is that you a not smart enought to Read the Website maybe ;)

and yeah my English sucks :))<3

Deadmau5 IQ is depends on , I compare mine with einstein, you compare with a cat.
I know what I mean above, their FAQ is FUCK.

Deadmau5 IQ is depends on , I compare mine with einstein, you compare with a cat.
I know what I mean above, their FAQ is FUCK.

Would you compare your Iq with Einstein WTF are you doing then here :))

Again i think you cant Read becouse the Faq is not Invisible and my Cat IQ can understand all of this. :)):facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back