ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they really closed,my all support tickets,all hosting plans deleted,also none of them active but no hosting provider delete them from database if company active,so its end i think.

The email they sent is informal, it's not professional like the other emails in the past. I think it's the hackers who did it, I haven't backed up for almost a month, too much work if everything was lost.. :(
That doesn't mean anything, as far we know they could have just reinstalled WHMCS or restored from a backup.

^^ ServeDome Is Closed Dude .. :)
You clearly fell for it.

Thanks to Allah that I made a backup last week, as a result I lost data but not a very large amount. Still wondering why my images are not loading.

However, who sent the email that Servedome is closing ? If Servedome was hacked what about our passwords.

I just received an email from them, they told me they can't recover my vps directly, they wanted to supply me a new vps. I don't care if it's a new vps as long as they have my admin backup file. I have some couple of domains hosted there.. :(

The lack of update and explanation from Servedome is making customers like me furious over the matter. Does anyone here know what really happened? The last email I received from them is more than 13 hours ago and all of my 3 VPS with them are all deleted and not present in my SolusVM panel. They also told me that they were unable to restore my VPS. The least they can do for us is to provide some updates and tell us what really happened! Their website is down, making them look like scammers trying to run away with our money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back