VPS ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been with servedome for months and can;t remember my last downtime. My site is still up. Are you guys on the netherlands server? I am on the german.

this is the first down time ive had in 4 months and they more then made up for the last down time so i have no idea what your talking about gronzo
sound like to me your just trying to get others to leave SD
because you only have 3 posts so how much business are you doing?

I'm coming here when support on servedome is not working and have to see if i am the only one having problems or there are others having issues.

I'm not here to make people leave SD. I'm stating facts and i'm expressing my opinion on the host. That's why this is called a "forum".

And business has nothing to do with postcounts. Maybe for you it does. For me it's having my site up 24/7 and not loosing costumers.

If you're happy with them, stay with them, it's your money. But i'm no longer going to keep paying them.

wish they had 24 hour support this is bullshit that they don't have someone on at all times.

Wow so I opened a ticket saying the reinstall OS option in SOlus wasn;t working on my US vps and when they went to fix and test it completely erased my german vps with my site and files which was working perfectly.,

Last edited:
Seems like big issue with Network, i hope they will solved this as soon as possible. only german network down this time.

their site is down along with my US vps.

^^ you're not alone. maybe ddos again?

who knows. don't think they monitor this thread anymore.

The short outage on Sunday midnight was fixed few hours after the occurrence. Please submit a support ticket if you require any further help.

--
VPS services in the USA location are available again. Order page: http://www.servedome.com/vps_us.html

Current promotions:

Use coupon code 20OFF while ordering to get a 20% discount on your first month.

or

Use coupon code 10REC while ordering to get a 10% recurring discount.

Last edited:
All of the sites and host site down. all VPS from germany, US, down from 1 hours. and there is no way to contact with host or inform them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back